My husband and I stayed in one of the apartments with beautiful water views. The amenities included a full size kitchen with dishwasher, two full bathrooms, an outdoor deck accessible from the living room and master bedroom, and wireless access. The only thing missing was a TV. The Inn is connected to Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant that is open from 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. One local man told us that this is the only restaurant in Lubec that has a breakfast menu. The Inn maintains a working waterfront where you can see lobster boats bring in their daily catch. Whalewatching and lighthouse tours also leave daily from the wharf. The FDR International Bridge that connects Lubec with New Brunswick Canada is only a 1/4 mile away. This inn is in a quiet, quaint location with much to offer in coastal sightseeing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an oceanfront lifestyle and lodging in an elegantly renovated 100 year old sardine factory in Lubec, Maine. The Inn at the Wharf offers stunning ocean views and its own wharf. Each suite includes a bedroom, bath and a large sitting area, and opens to a large gathering room, kitchen and deck. Each oceanfront apartment includes two bedrooms, two baths, den, kitchen, dining and living areas, each with its own deck and complete laundry facilities. Free indoor secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Inn at the Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At The Wharf Hotel Lubec
- The Inn At The Wharf Lubec, Maine