Wonderfully renovated wharf...this is a working wharf, so yes when you sit outside you will have a slightly fishy smell...that being said, there was no smell in our room. They are very helpful/nice Inn owners. The food here is fresh and fantastic! Spent a full week here and enjoyed every minute. (Bonus is cell phones work there and they have WIFI, so you can get away from it all -- but you aren't completely disconnected in case of emergency.
I have to say I had rented a house in town for two weeks that turned out to be filled with mold and the 'owner' was not helpful nor understanding...the folks at the Inn on the Wharf rescued me and saved our vacation to beautiful Lubec!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an oceanfront lifestyle and lodging in an elegantly renovated 100 year old sardine factory in Lubec, Maine. The Inn at the Wharf offers stunning ocean views and its own wharf. Each suite includes a bedroom, bath and a large sitting area, and opens to a large gathering room, kitchen and deck. Each oceanfront apartment includes two bedrooms, two baths, den, kitchen, dining and living areas, each with its own deck and complete laundry facilities. Free indoor secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Inn at the Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At The Wharf Hotel Lubec
- The Inn At The Wharf Lubec, Maine