“Great dinner, fabulous view!”
Review of Frank's Dockside

Frank's Dockside
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Lubec
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: New, wonderful atmosphere, extensive menu, watch seals as you dine
Honolulu, HI
“Great dinner, fabulous view!”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We had dinner at Frank's on the recommendation of the owner of Eastland Motel. It was a great suggestion! We finished up at West Quoddy Head Lighthouse and stopped at Frank's on the way back to the Motel. We arrived early- probably around 5:30, and were seated right away. I ordered the seafood pasta special and my kids ate off of the kid's menu. Service was friendly and quick and everything was delicious! It was a great way to finish off our day in Lubec.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Esther K

Welshpool, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Restaurant in Lubec”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Franks is the best. Frank makes everything to order from Scratch. The staff are wonderful. Chef Ramsey would never find anything amiss in this Restaurant. The presentation is excellent and the food is scrumptious. Prime Rib is my favorite but everything on the menu is so delicious that it's difficult to make a choice. My favorite dessert is Coconut Cream Pie.which I usually get to go because the meal is sufficient and there's even some left over to take home. Whenever anyone asks me what they can get me for Christmas , Mother's Day, Birthdays or anything else, my answer is always a gift certificate to Franks.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Ladydi1960
murfreesboro,Tn
“Excellent food and a wonderful view”
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

Wife and I accidentally found Frank's Dockside we left US1. We arrived at 4:30 and there was no waiting. I had the bowl of fish chowder. It was a huge bowl and it was wonderful. I ask for a take home box for the rest. My order was the seafood sampler.. The shrimps were huge everything was delicious. My wife had scallops and the were large. The waitress was very prompt. The wife got the Fog Bank cake. She loved it. It was nice to set outside. As we left the customers were lineup outside. I highly recommend this place.

Visited October 2013
Brunswick, Georgia
“Nice view, good service”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

This was my second time here and unfortunately they were out of Lobster. They did have a lobster cake which was more like a lobster bake with way to much filler but tasty. They have really good fries. I have had the lobster roll in the past and it was very good with just a touch of mayo and lots of lobster. The scallops are quite tasty also.

Visited August 2013
Bangor, Maine
“First Timer”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Great staff and a wide selection of food. Wine and beer only.
High recommend it... As I said it was my first time here. I was too late for the prime rib (Saturday), but that was poor planning on my part.

Visited September 2013