“Friendly service, lots of smiles!”
Review of Cohill's Pub

Cohill's Pub
Ranked #6 of 16 Restaurants in Lubec
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We chose Cohill Pub as or late night dinner, or as late as you can get in Lubec! We sat down and were greeted right away, drink order and following food order taken quickly and pleasantly. I had the smoked salmon dip, my husband the angus burger, both were excellent with great portions. We had a visit/chat with the owners before we left, lovely people... If we are ever in Lubec again, this is a "must visit", I would highly recommend Cohill to anyone visiting!

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Visited on a Saturday night. There was a three piece Irish band which we thoroughly enjoyed. We both had burgers which were very good; service was excellent as well. Guinness on tap was a welcome addition to the evening. The music really added to our enjoyment of the place, so I'd say if they have live music, definately check it out.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

The owner/chef is very good and the view of the harbor cannot be beat -- watch for the seals frolicking around the breakwater.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Tavern atmosphere. Food is well presented and fresh. I love the steak salad. The wait staff is top notch.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Absolutely fantastic location. The view from our table was superb. Server friendly and attentive. Now the downside. I ordered the burger and it was huge and prepared to my liking. Potato chips accompanied the burger. Would have liked fries instead. Hubby ordered the Shepard's pie and hated it. The serving was huge - mound of bland mashed potatoes over greasy beef. He only ate a few bites. We are fans of smaller portions of quality food. It is a pub more than a restaurant so I guess they concentrate their efforts on the brew. Probably nice place for a drink but go elsewhere for food.