“Good Turkey Club!”

The Spruces
Ranked #13 of 16 Restaurants in Lubec
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I came in here looking for some beers and some food and the girl behind the bar didn't seem to have a clue about what either of these things was. But I had a turkey club and a busch and got blazed out on the deck so I think this place is 420 friendly and had a pretty killer turkey club too.

2  Thank 420travel2013
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Located at 882 County Road (Route 189)
After getting ripped off by some restaurants downtown we drove by this place and decided to give it a chance. Bar seating, 2 booths and 2 high tables with chairs. The owner digs his own clams and one of the cooks is a lobsterman so the seafood is fresh off the boat. My order of steamers (about 3 pounds) served with broth and butter was $9.50. I also had a lobster roll on another visit and while not the best I've ever had was very reasonable size for $9 served with chips and cole slaw. They also offer fish chowder, pizza, crabmeat rolls and a few other items. Beers including imports also reasonably priced. Very friendly and attentive staff. Went there twice and will go again when we return at the end of July.

1  Thank MeaganLeigh