“THE Place for Breakfast in Lubec”
Review of Atlantic House Coffee & Deli - CLOSED

Atlantic House Coffee & Deli
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: We are a newly renovated Bakery and Cafe, named for the 1920's Sunrise Cafe that was 2 doors down. Come take in the Sunrise over the water on the deck while you enjoy the best Bagels, Bialys, Scones, and Muffins you have ever tasted, or try the Fisherman's Breakfast, or an omelet made with eggs fresh from several local farmers. We also serve Lunch with Daily Special made for you the old fashioned way.
Bangor, Maine
“THE Place for Breakfast in Lubec”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Charming exterior, unpretentious interior, great staff, good cooking and FABULOUS baking . . . all with a view.
I've only had breakfasts here, but my next visit will bring me back to try the later-in-the-day offerings.
Wonderfully fresh muffins, cinnamon buns, etc, delicious HOT coffee, perfectly cooked eggs, fantastic bacon, potatoes and toast (with bread made on premise) prepared and served by a friendly and hospitable staff.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank R S

Vernon
“A nice lunch spot.”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My wife and I stopped in for a pizza for lunch. Pizza was good, staff was friendly and the prices were decent. While we didn't partake, they also had a varied selection of baked goods for sale as well. The restaurant also features a deck with a nice view of the Lubec Narrows.

• Visited August 2014
“YUMMY!!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

My daughter and I were in Lubec for a few days and this place did not disappoint. The blueberry pancakes were YUMMY. In fact everything we ate was YUMMY!
It's a quaint place with markings of an era that I'd love to visit. The inside looks as though it has been untouched by time. (There are modern conveniences though) . There's four different seating areas, our favorite was the top deck. I could've sat there all day.
Everything about this place made us feel like we were home.
YUMMY!!

• Visited July 2014
Franklin, New Hampshire
“Surprising Find”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My husband and I were in Lubec to take part in their international marathon weekend. We decided to try this place for lunch. I ordered one of the specials of the day, a Mediterranean salad while my husband had a pastrami sandwich and fries. It was a cool foggy day so we sat inside but we had a great water view of the bridge to Campobello Island. The place does not look fancy but never judge a book by it's cover. The food was delicious and the portions were quite large. My salad came with homemade dressing (not bottled stuff) the vegetables were delightfully fresh and because I asked them to hold the feta cheese I got extra hummus on my salad. My husband's sandwich was piled high with meat and was served with spicy mustard and his fries were great. They had a nice pastry case full of goodies and if I wasn't so full from lunch I would have indulged. We will certainly return here on our next visit.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Susan L
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great Coffee and Muffins”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Very quaint scenic coffee shop. The owner is very friendly and knows her way around sweets. My wife loved her muffins, especially the blueberry muffins. I was pretty fond of her cookies. She also makes breakfast and sandwiches for lunch. Overall, very nice experience. You can sit out back inn a very spacious deck area, and watch the cars come and go to Canada. The waterview is fantastic.

Visited May 2014