“Worth a try”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Seasonly inspired Creative American Cuisine
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

My husband wanted to take me to a romantic restaurant for our anniversary, an google suggested this one. He was disappointed because we would describe it as quaint, not romantic. Its the kind of place you would take your parents for lunch. I was happy with the choice because while it wasn't very romantic, it's different from the places we usually go & the food was very good. He ordered a steak & didn't like it. He's used to eating steaks at steakhouses, so is a bit if a steak connoisseur. I had the Thai seafood pot (I don't think it's called this, but it had seafood & Thai flavors). My dish was refreshingly unique & delicious. While I liked it there, he didn't, and it is out of the way for us, so I don't see us going back again. However, I'd recommend it as worth a try.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Service great until waiting, waiting, waiting for our main course. Main courses dry and over cooked. Appetizers JOK. Dessert Yummy. Prior visits terrific! Conclusion: Don't visit on July 4th.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

My 2nd favorite place in Oyster Bay. Can wait awhile on a Saturday-- can be a bit loud. Like to dine outside if the weather is nice.

1  Thank EandDSyosset_NY
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Consistently delicious food. Great mussels! Waiters and kitchen are accommodating. Best to ask to sit away from the bar, as it can be noisy and crowded. More cosmopolitan atmosphere for dining, even though you are in downtown oyster bay. Really good dining experience!

Reviewed 17 May 2013 via mobile

My daughter is moving to Oyster Bay. We took her here for lunch. The staff was very friendly but they were slow with refilling drinks...it never happened. However the food was great, I had the Mexicalli Shrimp Wrap and Salad. It all tasted so fresh. I heard it gets crowded at night but lunch on a weekday was just right. It was a good experience