“Nice Spot”

Ranked #18 of 66 Coffee & Tea in Tucson
Neighbourhood: West University
Neighbourhood: West University
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Great place for a morning coffee drink and light breakfast. Pleasant staff. We went to the downtown location in a very cool space.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

We have visited this Coffee Shoo on many occasions and each time it was a very pleasant experience. The atmosphere is one that is busy and full of activity. It is a place where young and old sit back and enjoy a great cup of coffee or other brewed coffee mixes. We love the atmosphere. We live the coffee. We love the servers, as the all have a great personalities. A place to relax, enjoy a beverage and spend time with friends & family. Great location and they have indoor & outdoor seating. Highly recommend to anyone visiting the University are or looking for a spot for a great cup of coffee.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

When I moved back to Tucson from Washington state, I was in search of a great cup of coffee. This is it. Smooth, rich coffees locally roasted. This has become a daily habit and I have never been disappointed.

1  Thank SpokanePamS
Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

One of my favorite coffee drinks. And these very friendly people make it really good for a budget price. Went there more than once and I would recommend it. Also to take a seat and enjoy in the environment since it has a high ceeling and lots of space and wifi.

Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

It is 7:04 am, they see me standing outside, and they don't acknowledge me are now ignoring me as they load the tables outside, no greeting, apology, nada. Customer service and interaction are key folks...try to shop local, going elsewhere

Been to Caffe Luce? Share your experiences!