“Lots of food”

Cuisines: Chinese
New Jersey
“Lots of food”
Reviewed 25 March 2012

There were a huge amount of choices and the food was very good. Con: we had to wait 30 minutes for a table for 6 on a Friday night.

Visited February 2012

Tucson, Arizona
“Favorite Chinese buffet in Tucson!”
Reviewed 4 March 2012

I've been going to this place for 10 years now. To make up for the terrible Chinese food I had the day before, I decided to go with my boyfriend. This place and I go way back.. I have to say, for 10 years, the food has ALWAYS been consistent. The prices have raised over the years BUT the quality has not. It's a little worn out since its been open for even longer than the 10 years I've been going there. Everything is fresh and everything is always wiped down, drinks are refilled and I leave happy. They even have a kids food section. I strongly recommend this place for Chinese buffet and I hope you enjoy yourself. The downside is their bathroom. It's dated and not pretty, but you have a toilet, soap and papertowel - which is what anyone needs anyway. For about 25.00 including tip for 2 people, it ain't bad. :)

Marana, Arizona
“A Pleasant Chinese Surprise”
Reviewed 22 April 2008

On a spur of the moment whim, I went to this buffet restaurant. The selection of hot, cold and dessert items was huge, at least 50 main entree dishes. They had Peking duck, Sesame chicken, numerous shrimp dishes, Teriyaki chicken, vegetarian items, pizza (for the children, probably), three kinds of soup and much, much more. The hot food was hot; the cold food was cold.

They even post a sign saying when items are brought out and when they are replaced.

Everything was tastey and delicious.

The place is really large and parking is plentiful.

The price, with iced tea, including refills, and tax was $9.17. Worth every penny!

1 Thank l1106410