Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$66
US$163
US$130
La Posada Lodge and Casitas(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$188
US$487
US$178
1,372 results
All reviewsequine experiencethai massagejuice barcardio drummingfloating meditationquantum leapspirit flightchallenge courseaqua zenandrew wolfmeditation classesno tipping policylife changingpersonal growthmountain bikingcomfort zoneguest services
Reviewed 26 February 2011

Been visiting this spot for rejuvenation, relaxation and transitions in life for years but the best compliment on this resort came from my "non spa like" husband, Ken....

"As you know I am not the foo-foo style, or guru seeking kind, however, I can honestly say this is the only spa I have ever been able to totally 100% enjoy being at."

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nfaust57
bpurvis1, General Manager at Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2011

First of all, thank you for returning to Miraval again and again over the years! We often say that Miraval is "much more than a spa" and your husband Ken's words speak to that. With our extensive programming like wellness lectures, fitness, hiking, mountain biking, etc., Miraval can be a life-changing and enjoyable vacation for everyone - spa enthusiasts and non-spa enthusiasts alike. We look forward to welcoming you both back to Miraval soon!

Reviewed 16 February 2011

I will recommend this resort to anyone who wants to get away of the city life and need to relax and to learn about yourself.
You should try the Quantum Leap II.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank PierreZonzon

Thanks so much for sharing! It's true that we are a retreat from the "big city" and a place for personal growth - especially on our challenge course as you mention Quantum Leap II. We hope to have you back at Miraval again soon!

Reviewed 15 February 2011

Returning from a return to Miraval and have to say the resort gets better and better every time I stay there. Updated dining room, spotless grounds, clean and comfortable rooms and the most amazing works of art on the walls. This was all topped off by the fact that the weather was perfect and allwed me to leave winter at home to enjoy the spring like temperatures and chirpping birds everywhere. This was a very welcome change to drudgery of winter at home. What I love about Miraval is the way the staff seem to anticipate your every need and want and the overall tranquil energy of this property. If you have never been to Miraval, you need to book a trip and try it out, so worth it!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank 3sticks

It's so great to hear about your recent visit to Miraval and that you noticed and appreciated our ever-changing art installations. Thanks for sharing your positive experience with our team - it's true that we do our best to anticipate our guests' every need. And as warm weather during the Winter months is something we've got plenty of, I'm glad that you could escape the cold and come down to Miraval. I hope to see you back at Miraval again soon!

Reviewed 15 February 2011

Miraval is the one and only place where I can effectively tune out the world and tune in to a source of healing and peace. From the moment I see the breathtaking Catalina mountains and hear the symphony of birds while sipping an iced tea on the patio--my entire body, mind and spirit begin to "let go". If there is a heaven on earth, for me, it's this place. It is not only a sanctuary of relaxation and rejuvenation, but also place of transformation. Miraval’s team of expert practitioners and the services they offer are, with out a doubt , the best I’ve ever encountered. The staff have an innate sense of how to care for their guests that makes one feel like part of an extended family. There may be other wonderful spas and resorts to choose from...but there's nothing like Miraval.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business

Your words are beautifully written. Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your Miraval experience. I'm proud to be a part of the Miraval team and believe wholeheartedly in this place as a source of healing, rejuvenation, and personal growth. Thank you again for your beautiful words; and, we hope to have you back at Miraval soon.

Reviewed 14 February 2011

I just returned from yet another fantastic ttrip to Miraval. Miraval is a very special place. Their programs and spa offerings are some of the best I have ever experienced and I have stayed at some of the best spa's in the country. The food and service is always exceptional. I particularly love the special attention that each spa technician/specialist gives you. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo

Thanks so much for the kudos! It's great to hear that each massage therapist, specialist, and staff member that you interacted with helped to provide the personalized Miraval experience we strive to create for each of our guests. I look forward to your next visit!