Miraval is a destination resort that has it all and more
My wife and I have just returned from another memorable trip to Miraval, this is an extremely well run full service destination resort spa that will have you returning time and time again. They have so many services to choose from you can fill your days and still never do everything in just one visit.
I highly recommend signing up for a challenge course and the Equine experience, each person learns something different about themselves yet we are all doing the same activity. Miraval has something for everybody, you custom tailor your own experience and guest services will help you with any questions and scheduling appointments.
This resort has a casual vibe that will make you feel very comfortable; guests can even come to dinner in spa robes. The accommodations are clean and comfortable, they offer many choices. The food is great at every meal, and the restaurant staff is fast and friendly.
The spa has been renovated, the staff is very experienced friendly and helpful, there is no such thing as a bad treatment in this spa. Miraval can also be a place you can come to heal your life, this resort experience is all about You. Try one of their spiritual services it just may be the thing that helps shed your pain and restore your spirit, I recommend the Spirit Flight with Dr. Tim and Shuniya Sound Therapy with Pam, try Aqua Zen after one of these services and relax the rest of the day. Don’t miss evening meditation with Mattie; it’s a wonderful way to end your day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the warm shade of the Santa Catalina Mountains in northern Tucson, on 400 acres of idyllic land, Miraval Resort & Spa is an award-winning luxury destination retreat dedicated to opening eyes, minds, and hearts. Personalized attention, sumptuous casita-style guest accommodations, and the Life in Balance Spa continuously help Miraval garner accolades from SpaFinder, Travel + Leisure, and Condé Nast Traveler.Miraval’s innovative Life in Balance Spa features unique, mind-body treatments such as Spirit Flight, Naga Thai, and Utopia. Outside of the spa, additional rejuvenating experiences such as healthful cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, integrative wellness programs, fitness pursuits, and challenge activities are designed to physically and spiritually reconnect Miraval guests on the path to a life in balance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Visit Barbados, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miraval Arizona Resort And Spa
- Miraval Arizona Hotel Tucson
- Miraval Arizona Tucson
- Miraval Life In Balance Resort Spa
- Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa Tucson