Free cancellation until 27/07
US$73
US$70
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

Arizona Inn(Tucson)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$173
US$162
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$149
US$111
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

Comfort Suites at Sabino Canyon(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$151
US$123
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$196
US$187
  • Restaurant
US$143
US$105
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$145
US$123
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$190
US$179
US$515
US$147
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

1,426 results
All reviewsequine experiencethai massagejuice barcardio drummingfloating meditationquantum leapspirit flightchallenge courseaqua zenandrew wolflife changingfitness classespersonal growthno tipping policymountain bikingcomfort zoneguest services
Reviewed 13 April 2013

My wife and I just returned from Miraval. While my expectations were incredibly high, my recent five day visit exceeded all my expectations many times over. The place was beautiful, the food was excellent, the available activities were great as we're the spa services, and most of all the service was superb and could not have been better. I tried things I have never tried such as zip lining, yoga, meditation, an Aqua Zen treatment in a heated pool. I also learned how to live my life without stress and to be more aware of my surroundings. While this sounds like hippie hocus pouts, it was anything but that - especially since I am a type "A "
person who is very analytical. Even the people who were visiting Miraval when I visited were very friendly and fun to be around -seeing them often as we went to various classes, lectures, etc. I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL I GO BACK FOR ANOTHER VISIT. Thank you Miraval!

Room Tip: Select your room based upon where you plan to spend most of your time during your visit!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
MiravalGM, General Manager at Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2013

Hi Michael - Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us! I'm thrilled to hear that you and your wife had such an incredible time here and tried such a variety of activities and services during your stay. It sounds like you embraced our philosophy and had a true vacation in every sense of the word. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to Miraval in the near future!

Reviewed 12 April 2013

Our first trip to Miraval was a spring vacation for my 20-year old daughter. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and will definitely return. Many of the guests we met at the Miraval have been there year after year and I can see why! We had no expectations of what to expect and by the end of our week we felt energized, healthy, and sun kissed while strengthening our mother-daughter bond.

Our room was lovely. We were located in the 600’s and absolutely loved our room, outdoor shower and view. It was a longer walk than other rooms, but we felt it was worth it. Our bed was comfortable and we even utilized the DVD library, but I have to admit, we were so tired at the end of each day we never made it through one movie. The bathroom was contemporary, room spacious, linens fluffy and soft, and we enjoyed our generous sized patio overlooking the Sonoran Desert and Cascade Mountains.

The food was light, portioned and delicious. I heard others complain of portion sizes. If you are still hungry, just ask. They will give you more. I also found that if you had a request or modification to a dish, they were very accommodating. We loved the juice and smoothie bar!

We tried to experience as much as we could and so glad we did! Every morning we started with the 2-hour hike. It was brisk and refreshing. A great way to start each day! We also had the opportunity to do one of the equine experiences, walk the tight rope that was 35’ in the air, and the Quantum Leap. The staff is well trained. They work to make each experience a self-discovery opportunity, if you want it to be. We also took advantage of the exercise classes. They were fun. We found the classes to be lower in intensity and would have enjoyed a few additional advance classes.

The spa was gorgeous! We had the Thai Massage, Hot Stone Massage, a body scrub and a facial. All were fantastic! I would definitely book an outdoor spa treatment.

Overall, the grounds were lovely, the rooms comfortable, the food was tasty, the out door adventures were invigorating, the spa was luxurious. There was always something to do or experience.

Room Tip: The 600's have a gorgeous view and outdoor showers...but it is a bit of a walk from the main building.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
MiravalGM, General Manager at Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2013

Hi there - First, thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough review of your recent stay with us. We so appreciate you sharing your experience with others. I'm thrilled to hear that Miraval exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed your room, food, and activities. I'm also glad that you were able to experience such a variety of spa services and that you challenged yourself with Quantum Leap. We look forward to seeing you and your daughter back at Miraval again soon!

Reviewed 12 April 2013

13 times - and the good luck continues! Once again, my Mom and I had a wonderful mother-daughter trip to Miraval - and this time included my daughters (including the pregnant one!) As one cousin said - now three and a half generations have enjoyed this incredible destination!

Where else is every staff member - from housekeeper to aesthetician to the general manager - dedicated solely to meeting your every need? And where else is such a luxurious place chosen by the most down-to-earth, interesting and friendly guests? Where, too, is the food fabuous, plentiful AND healthful?

And finally, where else in such an expansive setting is the over-riding feeling one of individualized care and treatment?

It's Miravulous (after so many years I had to come up with a new word to describe it!) - marvelous, miraculous, Miraval.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Hi Deborah - Wow. Thank you for your continued love for Miraval. It's so wonderful to hear that Miraval has become your destination of choice to spend quality time with your daughters. We couldn't be happier about that as we strive each day to make sure that Miraval provides the individualized attention to every guest. We look forward to seeing you and your family again on a future visit!

Reviewed 9 April 2013

Visited the first time in December 2011 and have been looking forward to returning! Finally made it back and can't wait to go again! Room was very comfortable (although my lock did stick), food was fabulous (no one came home with me to give me bowls of fresh berries and sliced fruit!), and staff was always very service oriented. Melissa's morning stretch alone was a reason to return, sadly she only taught one the week we were there. We tried Zumba, meditation classes, intuitive classes, breath walking, yoga and more. I normally don't like to be so busy on vacations but it seems to work here - it is all so enjoyable.
The grounds are gorgeous and I'm so impressed by how lovely and relaxing the new spa is. I enjoyed this experience with a dear friend but I would feel very comfortable returning solo. Hope to go back soon - will be calling Donna @ Mindful Adventures to book for me - she gets us great deals and is so helpful.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kat S
MiravalGM, General Manager at Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2013

Hi Kat - Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your recent stay! I am glad you enjoyed the food, fitness classes and your time in the new Life in Balance Spa! We look forward to welcoming you back for more relaxation, meditation, and yoga on your next visit.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Was at this resort for a business function. If you like being waaaaay outside the city, this is your place. It is beautiful, if you don't like desert scape this is not for you. Food is good but this is a spa and the portions are tiny if you are not a very small girl. Lots of outdoorsy things to do and interesting classes. Enjoyed the private trail ride very much. Found it very relaxing, just wish civilization was closer.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
MiravalGM, General Manager at Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2013

Hi Janet - Thanks for making the trip out to Miraval! It's true that Miraval is about a 45 minute drive from Tucson proper; however, the majority of Miraval guests travel to the Southwest specifically to visit our resort. Since we provide complimentary airport transfers, our guests have no need to rent a car during their stay. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and your private trail ride. We hope to welcome you back to Miraval again soon!