Free cancellation until 27/07
US$79
US$73
Comfort Suites at Sabino Canyon(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$78
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$149
US$111
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$151
US$123
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$198
US$187
  • Restaurant
US$143
US$105
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$142
US$123
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$190
US$179
US$513
US$147
1,429 results
All reviewsequine experiencethai massagejuice barcardio drummingfloating meditationquantum leapspirit flightchallenge courseaqua zenandrew wolflife changingfitness classespersonal growthno tipping policymountain bikingcomfort zoneguest services
Reviewed 24 April 2013

This was my first visit, but it won't be my last. I was apprehensive about a spa vacation. I worried that everyone would be super skinny, super rich, and super snooty. I was pleased to find a variety of people-- all focused on wellness and self care. I made lots of new friends and I am sure we will keep in touch.

The spa services were top notch. My recommendation is that you try something that seems a little out there, but the old faithful treatments like hot stone were amazing too. I liked that the didn't try to force a bunch of expensive products down your throat. I only bought the things that I really wanted.

The food was pretty good. Breakfast is the weak link. But the pastry chef-- wow. Those meringues!! The key lime bars!

I really liked everyone who worked there. Very nice folks. Absolutely kind.

A++

Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
MiravalGM, General Manager at Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2013

Hi there - Thank you for writing about your recent stay with us! I'm glad to hear that you found your fellow travelers, our atmosphere, and the Miraval experience down-to-earth and rejuvenating. I'm glad you enjoyed your treatments in the Life in Balance Spa and the food in our Cactus Flower Restaurant. I will certainly pass your kudos on to Pastry Chef Kim Macy - she really is a mastermind of desserts! We look forward to welcoming you back to Miraval in the near future.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

Nestled in the Santa Catalina Mountains is a healing retreat dedicated to creating a new awareness topped with mindfulness. Mindfulness, a state of active and open attention to the present moment and where you will continually find yourself once upon the 400 acres this top rated all inclusive resort is perched.

The weekend I spent there was filled with experiences that incorporate the Miraval Life in Balance philosophy. Offerings included meditation and fitness classes, wellness lectures, workshops and a daily menu of activity options and challenges that guarantee an unforgettable experience. One of the things you will find with the Miraval is that not only do you have your own Aha moments, but you meet other people whose Aha moments create an everlasting impression on your own life.

Guest Susan Yarab and myself were able to experience the Swing and a Prayer group centered on the act of letting go and celebrating life. We both found a joyous release as you swing from a height of 35 feet after adressing each of our transitions in life. I was also roped into another personal challenge with an incredible equestrian interaction with the Miraval Equine Experience. This group was given a chance to work with selected horses and learn to perform equestrian ground skills. This Equine Experience empowers you with your own personal strength and intuition further guiding you to work through personal patterns of learned behavior that may be holding you back from the life you want to live.

The Miraval is filled with many activities to choose from as well as the Life in Balance Spa , Photography, Golf, Horseback and delicious foods that are fresh and healthy, aligned with the philosophy of mindful eating. The Miraval also has a team of specialists that are highly educated and innovative committed to helping change your life for the better.

Their team of well-being specialists put David Clark back in the saddle as well. Mr. Clark had been involved in a bad accident late October 2012 when traveling with his best friend in Ennis, Ireland. Despite his efforts once back in the states he was still left with a lot of pain, grief and immobilization until coming to the Miraval earlier this month as well. He was thrilled to be there and to be developing a new sense of self.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank 938StaceyL

Hi Stacey - Thank you so much for your review! It sounds like you fully embraced the Miraval philosophy and had the kind of experience that has made our resort such a beloved destination for so many people over its 18 year history. Your descriptions of Swing and a Prayer and The Miraval Equine Experience are so vivid - thank you for sharing those with us. So glad that you were able to enjoy our Life in Balance Spa and left feeling rejuvenated in mind, body, and spirit.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Miraval soon!

Reviewed 18 April 2013

This was our 5th visit to Miraval. We are a family of 4 adult children and our Mom. Obviously we have had great experiences in the past or we wouldn't go back. This time the experience was a little disappointing. We made our reservations for 3 rooms in January and requested certain rooms. When we arrived the rooms were not available as the resort was full. We could understand that. However the room assigned to my 80 year old mother and one sister had only one bed and a shower in a tub which my mom couldn't use. They did change her room to one with a shower stall but still only one bed. We were there for 5 nights. They said they would do everything they could to change her room. But they didn't do anything. It all worked out ok but it is disappointing to spend that much money and not get the type of room that you reserved many months before. When we checked out they gave her a $300 credit. That didn't seem fair to me.

On the good side. The spa and staff were amazing. Alena is an amazing massage therapist. The dining room staff were always upbeat and helpful. Elizabeth was our favorite server. The food was great. You can eat as much as you want. The morning hikes were wonderful.

Overall, we had a great trip.

Room Tip: I'm not sure it matters what type of room you ask for since they don't feel that they have to honor your request. And once you're in a room there is no incentive for them to take the trouble to change it.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Hi there - First, thank you for your continued loyalty to Miraval. We love having you and your family here at our resort. And thank you for writing with your feedback about your recent stay. I do sincerely apologize about the room situation - it's certainly a situation that we do our absolute best to avoid and we appreciate you being flexible as we worked through it. With that said, I'm glad to hear that you had a great trip and enjoyed our hiking, spa, and food. We do hope that you'll visit Miraval again in the future and I hope to personally sit down and talk with you upon your return.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

My friends and I just returned from a fantastic girl's trip . The food is great , the spa relaxing , the location stunning and the beds dream inducing. This place cares about the cliental . I believe that caring attitude starts at the top. Our group was lucky enough to meet Michael , the GM/Pres. I was very impressed with his experience , knowledge and caring. All in all everything was great. The only minor improvements I would make are 1) at the pools ; drinks service and towel/lounge chair set up. 2) dining room; the wait staff does not live up to the rest of the place ( maybe its hard to get experienced staff out here , I don't know ) 3) the coffee and juice bar need longer hours and more staff. The wait for speciality coffees took forever , maybe they need another machine also. 4)turn down service would be nice 5) lastly , and this one is important , we went on the 7am , 2 hour hike everyday ( fantastic ) but breakfast doesn't start until 6:30 . Very rushed , especially with the slow service and baristas . Breakfast should start at 6.
Other than that 5 stars !!

Room Tip: All the rooms are a little different , but you don't spend much time in them .
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends

Hi Maddie - Thank you for taking the time to write. It was great to meet you too! I'm glad to hear that you and your friends had such a great visit with us. You're right when you say that we do care very much about our guests and are always looking to improve the guest experience at our resort. I appreciate all of the constructive feedback you mention above and we will certainly take it to heart. We look forward to welcoming you back to Miraval on a future visit.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

My wife and I just returned from Miraval. While my expectations were incredibly high, my recent five day visit exceeded all my expectations many times over. The place was beautiful, the food was excellent, the available activities were great as we're the spa services, and most of all the service was superb and could not have been better. I tried things I have never tried such as zip lining, yoga, meditation, an Aqua Zen treatment in a heated pool. I also learned how to live my life without stress and to be more aware of my surroundings. While this sounds like hippie hocus pouts, it was anything but that - especially since I am a type "A "
person who is very analytical. Even the people who were visiting Miraval when I visited were very friendly and fun to be around -seeing them often as we went to various classes, lectures, etc. I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL I GO BACK FOR ANOTHER VISIT. Thank you Miraval!

Room Tip: Select your room based upon where you plan to spend most of your time during your visit!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Hi Michael - Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us! I'm thrilled to hear that you and your wife had such an incredible time here and tried such a variety of activities and services during your stay. It sounds like you embraced our philosophy and had a true vacation in every sense of the word. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to Miraval in the near future!