Finally made it to Miraval in October after hearing about it for years. It exceeded my every expectation. The service from start to finish was outstanding - bus pick-up from the airport, check in, instructors, wait staff, and guides...every interaction was exceptional. The level of service consistently put the experience of guests first.
Food: abundant, fresh, healthy, tasty, and with a varied selection. Portion sizes were such that you could indulge in three courses without feeling stuffed. Snacks and smoothies/juices were available when the restaurant was closed, so you had food options all day.
Rooms: I opted for a larger room with sitting area, patio, mountain view, and large tub...definitely worth it. The bed is probably the most comfortable I have slept in, which made it hard to get out of.
Activities: something for everyone. Try to check the schedule ahead of time so you visit on days when courses of interest are offered. While tempting to race from activity-to-activity, do leave time to relax. The morning hike is a must along with at least one challenge course!
Cons: none...even the guests were friendly and you may find yourself making friends along the way.
Looking forward to returning with my husband for a couples weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the warm shade of the Santa Catalina Mountains in northern Tucson, on 400 acres of idyllic land, Miraval Resort & Spa is an award-winning luxury destination retreat dedicated to opening eyes, minds, and hearts. Personalized attention, sumptuous casita-style guest accommodations, and the Life in Balance Spa continuously help Miraval garner accolades from SpaFinder, Travel + Leisure, and Condé Nast Traveler.Miraval’s innovative Life in Balance Spa features unique, mind-body treatments such as Spirit Flight, Naga Thai, and Utopia. Outside of the spa, additional rejuvenating experiences such as healthful cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, integrative wellness programs, fitness pursuits, and challenge activities are designed to physically and spiritually reconnect Miraval guests on the path to a life in balance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Visit Barbados, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miraval Arizona Resort And Spa
- Miraval Arizona Hotel Tucson
- Miraval Arizona Tucson
- Miraval Life In Balance Resort Spa
- Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa Tucson