“Love this place!”

Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa
Ranked #6 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I've been o Miraval numerous times and it is always a wonderful experience. The lectures are always extremely informative, spa treatments are exquisite and the fitness classes are fun and challenging. I go as often as possible and always leave feeling energized and recharged.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
MiravalManager, Manager at Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Dear Tana,
You are very kind to return to us over and over, and it delights us to know we deliver to you the perfect Miraval vacation you seek each time. There is always something new to do at Miraval and we promise to keep it the exquisite experience you described. Thank you for your friendship with us!

There are newer reviews for Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I just returned from my second visit to Miraval this summer. Both visits were transformational, magical, and life-changing.

The staff at Miraval is amazing. They consistently go above and beyond expectations. The food is outstanding (and the flan is to die for). The rooms are so comfortable-one of mine had a great ottoman and a CD player-and the beds are like sleeping in a cloud. I don't think I have ever slept better!

I highly recommend their spa services (especially facials and their Ultimate Ayurvedic Treatment) and private sessions with photographer Nancy Schroeder and exercise physiologist Andrew Wolf. The staff and merchandise at Raindance Pass and the Spa's retail store are fabulous.

The 300 rooms are conveniently close to the Spa and pools.

I will definitely be returning to Miraval and recommending it to family and friends.

• Stayed: July 2014

Greetings!
We are thrilled you returned to us for your second visit! Your kind words: "transformational, magical and life-changing" are very inspiring and makes all of us proud to work here and be a part of that for you. We love that your loved your room and the cloud-like bedding. Pastry Chef Kim is delighted you enjoyed your flan! To be sure, Nancy, Andrew, and all the rest of us here will anxiously await your next visit and promise to make the third time a charming one!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I've been to Miraval 6 times now and continue to be impressed. I never thought I'd be the type to enjoy a vacation at a "spa". But Miraval is so very much more than that. Be sure to go to their website. They have wonderful spa amenities but also have exercise activities of all types. There are challenging activities to yoga classes. There are sessions to get your head in the right zone. The food is incredible, the grounds amazing, and you just melt in the beds! I could go on and on about how this place.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Barb,
We thank you for your friendship over your six visits to us. We love having you here. It's very true that Miraval is much more than a Spa, as our varied menu of classes and activities are certain to offer something of interest to almost every one. As I'm sure you witnessed over your visits, first time guests often arrive with one expectation, and then are delighted to discover so many other meaningful surprises along the course of their stay. It often becomes a vacation of your own creation -- and we love that. We will be looking forward to Visit #7 and welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

My mother and I just returned from 5 days at Miraval. My expectations were set very high as I had heard amazing things about the resort. And I have to admit... they were all met.

Our goal was a get away to recharge and regroup. Our experience did just that. We loved how all the activities we participated in had a "message." This made the experience more special compared to taking a typical fitness class at home. I am physical therapist and fitness specialist, and was very impressed with the knowledge of all the instructors. Their classes were as advertised, and I loved taking them- especially the TRX class.

The food was wonderful!!! I was worried we would get tired of eating in the same restaurant, but the chef did such a great job of mixing up the menu. The spa was huge and very relaxing.

Oh and I almost forgot. The bed was the most comfortable bed I have every slept on. No problems sleeping here.

Thank you Miraval for making our stay everything we wished it to be!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Kristin,
We are thrilled that you and your Mom enjoyed every minute of your time with us. And, we appreciate your kind words regarding our fitness offerings--being a peer in that industry. Eating beautiful meals together (especially with Mom!) is an expected part of any luxury vacation; Chef Justin is proud you found his culinary creations ever creative and interesting. Our bedding is often commented upon as "the best ever." Glad you enjoyed a sleep-filled night every night with us. So important. We hope to welcome you and your Mom again through our front door soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I am blessed to have been able to return to Miraval for a second visit. This year the focus was relax and rest! It is a test to leave life stress behind, but so worth it! Focusing on feeling each moment; whether it is standing still while a rabbit walks by 6 inches from your foot, sitting in the spa waiting for a massage..without needing to check your phone.... or espresso on the patio as the birds start their day,,things just feel slower and more meaningful at this special resort.
Must do's... Athlete's massage with Steve, Integrated massage with Lolita, Chi Gong with Randy, yoga classes with Alyssa.

Room Tip: The 600's have outdoor showers!! Ultimate luxury, and unobstructed views of the Catalina Mountai...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ahhhaaa M

Hello!
What you wrote is a perfect description of what we at Miraval call "mindfulness" -- the ability to live in this moment, right now -- with full awareness and intention. We are delighted you could feel the spirit of Miraval and that your time with us was full of meaning for you. Please know we will be here for you when you are ready to visit again.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I just returned from my 3rd visit to Miraval in less than 2 years and it was just a fabulous as the last two--maybe even better! It's become my 'go-to' place when I'm exhausted an need to refuel. Everything about Miraval is fabulous. The food is delicious, the spa is beautiful, tons of services to choose from, great variety of classes, wonderful service and slept like a baby in their comfy beds. If you want a phenomenal relaxation message, ask for Connie. And definitely try and take an exercise class with Melissa (aka 'Joyful')--you'll get a great workout and come out smiling.

Room Tip: I like to be in the 400's because is right next to many exercise classes and a short walk to the...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Greetings!
We love being your vacation destination to refuel! We do our very best to always offer state-of-the-art activities and classes as well as world-class spa offerings. We find it delightful how you describe everything as fabulous. Come again and visit our Connie and always joyful Melissa -- they will welcome you back warmly . . . as will ALL of us.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

This is one of the best all inclusive spas, in a gorgeous setting, with incredible attention to detail, and courteous staff. I am definitely going back and recommending to friends. The list of daily activities offered is impressive, the spa services were great and the grounds impeccably maintained. Looking forward to my next stay.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Hello!
We are delighted you enjoyed your time with us! To recommend us to your friends is the finest compliment we could receive. Please come visit us soon and bring a friend!