This was our first time staying at Starr Pass. I have played the golf course several times and enjoyed the course. However, the golf suites were a different story. When we entered our suite, there was a massive stain as if a large dog had just relieved itself. The couch in the living area was so uncomfortable that my wife and I decided to watch TV in the bedroom instead of enjoying our suite. Then the air conditioning went. We were told that they knew there was a problem but it was never adressed. We waited 4 hours until they figured out the problem. Normally I would not care, however it was 110 degrees outside and the room temperture went from 78 degrees to 90 degrees in a hurry. Would recommend staying at La Paloma or the Lodge at Ventana Canyon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Starr Pass Golf Suites is a Southwest vacation jewel. At the heart of the resort is the celebrated Starr Pass Golf Course a 27-hole Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Facility. Its desert style layout and dramatic terrain challenges golfers of all skill levels. Starr Pass Golf Suites is also perfect for a family getaway, hiking, or those seeking to enjoy the culture and adventure of the old southwest. The magnificent views from your spacious casita include natural desert landscaping drenched in 350 days of sunshine per year. A 75-foot heated Olympic swimming pool, whirlpool and fitness center are just the beginnings of a full array of amenities. Come see all the Tucson foothills have to offer at this southwest getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Starr Pass Golf Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starr Pass Golf Hotel Tucson
- Starr Pass Hotel
- Starr Pass Resort
- Starr Pass Golf Suites Tucson, Arizona