This resort is not the newest, but it is clean and is located in a very quiet location. The golf course is beautiful. The best thing about the place is the Tempurpedic mattress. My personal mattress is a Tempurpedic. It is nice going away and having the same comfort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Starr Pass Golf Suites is a Southwest vacation jewel. At the heart of the resort is the celebrated Starr Pass Golf Course a 27-hole Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Facility. Its desert style layout and dramatic terrain challenges golfers of all skill levels. Starr Pass Golf Suites is also perfect for a family getaway, hiking, or those seeking to enjoy the culture and adventure of the old southwest. The magnificent views from your spacious casita include natural desert landscaping drenched in 350 days of sunshine per year. A 75-foot heated Olympic swimming pool, whirlpool and fitness center are just the beginnings of a full array of amenities. Come see all the Tucson foothills have to offer at this southwest getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Starr Pass Golf Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starr Pass Golf Hotel Tucson
- Starr Pass Hotel
- Starr Pass Resort
- Starr Pass Golf Suites Tucson, Arizona