This property is beautiful ...entertaining golf courses, landscaping, etc. The Lodge is due for some updating. We had a huge suite with small kitchen. Very comfortable but a bit dated. Plumbing fixtures, lamps needed replacement. Bedding was ok ish. We ate breakfast most mornings in the restaurant ...very good.
There was a $24 per day resort fee added to our agreed upon room rate. I really do not like that!!!! Way too much for this level of hotel, too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Against the dramatic backdrop of the Santa Catalina Mountains, stately ancient saguaros lift their arms to the sky, a myriad of fascinating wildlife scurries about the Sonoran desert landscape and all is right with the world. Nestled in this pristine setting is the perfect vacation destination, the Lodge at Ventana Canyon, with 50 cozy one or two bedroom guest suites. We invite you to make the Lodge your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Lodge at Ventana Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Hotel At Ventana Canyon
- Resort At Ventana Canyon
- Lodge Ventana Canyon
- Lodge At Ventana Canyon Tucson, Arizona