“Your Review the hotel was OK could be a little cleaner...”

Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort and Spa
Ranked #28 of 130 Hotels in Tucson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (330)
Surprise, Arizona
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Just back from spending two nights in the Tuscon area. The resort was very nice. A couple things that might help you decide to stay here or not. The resort is located about six miles off of interstate 10, fairly secluded all though there are home in the area. It is located off of a busy 4 lane road and within walking distance (if you like to walk, about 1 mile) of supermarkets and a few food places. Resort has a couple of nice places to eat, all though they are pricey. Grounds are very nice, rooms are in individual buildings and my room was quite large, clean. Now the internet was terrible in my room, TV had issues now and again but the front desk was very helpful in taking compensating me for the problems. The resort is old but very nice, grounds are impressive. It is very spread out though, if you are a group make sure they keep you in the same area. Only ate one meal and it was very good. Please note that there is a 20.00 resort fee per night for internet, parking etc. Would love to stay here again all though distance from the interstate must be considered if you want to use it as a base of operations

Room Tip: Ask to be close to the lobby if that is important to you, this place is huge. Front desk suggested n...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
DYamada, General Manager at Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort and Spa, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Dear dsabo6,

Thank for taking the time and writing such a glowing review. It is always a pleasure to receive such high marks. I was happy to hear that our staff was attentive and responsive to your needs.

We certainly look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in town!
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I live in Tucson and went to the Spa with 2 friends for a birthday celebration. We all rec'd 90 minute massages and a facial. I love body work and enjoy massages regularly. The massage and facial were 2 of the best treatments I've ever received! I thought perhaps I'd gotten the two best practitioners but my 2 friends came out raving about how great their practitioners were as well! I go back on a regular basis even though I can pay less in town. Fantastic services with really awesome products (organic, natural skin care line and aromatherapy). YES!

Room Tip: I didnt stay at the hotel but I did use the lap pool. It has an incredible view of the Mountains!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
DYamada, General Manager at Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort and Spa, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Dear RebeccaA675,

It is a pleasure to hear that you and your friends enjoy our spa services. We pride ourselves on incorporating the Sonoran Desert and natural products into our spa treatments. Thank you for taking the time and writing such a glowing review.

We certainly look forward to see you again in the not too distant future!
Reviewed 18 August 2014

My Husband and I priceline.com our stay in Tucson. We went to pick up materials for a job site. All I can say is the stay there was too short. The staff did everything possible to have a satisfied guest. There was a couple that wanted the main pool open after a bad thunderstorm. The staff took care and opened the pool in two hours. I suffer from insomnia but slept easily. I enjoy the beauty of the desert and this resort highlights the Sonoran Desert. I want to return and stay longer than two days. We had a wonderful but pricey breakfast.

Beware is you priceline it the 20.00 resort fee are not included in your bid.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear DeliaOralia O,

Thank you for your glowing review and high marks. It was a pleasure to hear that we met and exceeded all of your expectations during your stay.

Right now we are running a special promotion called the chill factor, it includes a $30 food credit and waived resort fee. I think you will enjoy it.

We are happy you enjoyed your time here and we look forward to seeing you again.