I have been back a week now from my best holiday ever and I can't wait to go back and wanted to share my experience with you. I went to the White Stallion Ranch on my own having left my husband at home to look after the cats. I've never been to America before or horse riding so this was a big first for me.
The staff at the ranch are amazing, they are the best people you're every going to meet. Madison, Russell, Joe, Katie, Vicky, JC, Casey and Ron were all so hospitible. Joe, Katie and Vicky kindly came out with me on my last night which was really generous of them to spend their personal time with me. Joe, thanks for teaching me the two step.
The food is amazing, you just want to eat everything but the choice is so varied you can be as good or as bad as you want. I do highly recommend the cookies after lunch.
The facilities are clean and well kept and you can see how well the animals are looked after. I went in the middle of the hot season and the rides are early morning and late afternoon which was great because it gave you time at the pool and hottub to recover any sore muscles during the hottest part of the day.
The evening entertainment was great and was something different everynight. I went out there not knowing how to ride and by the end of my week long trip I had done slow rides, fast rides, mountain rides, half day rides and team cattle penning.
I met lots of people out there who arrived at various times in the week but if you want to stay a full week then I recommend you do Sunday to Sunday. The horses rest on Sunday so it gives you time to settle in or pack without cutting in to your riding time.
I loved my horse for the week and I miss him dearly, hopefully he will still be there for me next year. It's a brilliant place for a holiday whether your going solo, as a couple or as a family. Can't wait til next year. I'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EXCEPTIONAL HOSPITALITY AND FAMILY TRADITIONS At White Stallion Ranch, the personal touch and hospitality of a traditional dude ranch is carefully blended with the service and amenities of your favorite resort. This dude ranch has a history of more than 50 years of ownership and daily management by the True Family and over 75 years as Guest Ranch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your White Stallion Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Stallion Ranch Hotel Tucson
- White Stallion Ranch Tucson, Arizona