“second time and planing our next visit in october”

White Stallion Ranch
Ranked #1 of 130 Hotels in Tucson
Los Angeles, California
“second time and planing our next visit in october”
Reviewed 9 July 2012

our second time at the ranch and a special occation for my 50s birthday. we love everything about the food, room, horses and the super friendly staff. we love the ranch so much we be there for a week in october for our honeymoon

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
Waynesboro, Virginia
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Riding among the saguaro cacti was high on my "bucket list" and I was not disappointed. The True family and employees are absolutely top-notch. They work VERY hard to make sure one has an exceptional vacation. I own horses on my "mini-farm" in Virginia and my fiance is an advanced beginner rider and we both were matched to horses that would meet our needs and abilities. Every wrangler was outstanding. Temperatures were high (it's summertime in Arizona after all!) but this did not interfere with riding activities. In fact, we felt more "at one" with the desert. :-) The food was exceptional as were the accommodations. Absolutely superb!

Preston, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Ive always wanted to go ranching so my friend and I booked a whole week at White Stallion. It was by far, the best holiday I've ever been on and my friend said the same. The horses are super fit and very well looked after. Amazing rides in the most spectacular scenery. Super friendly and safety conscious staff run the place. The accommodation was spacious and very comfortable. The food was delicious (especially the fried potatoes on the breakfast ride in the desert!). Good entertainment in the evenings - loved the singing cowboy. A splendid pool and I booked an excellent massage. Excellent, excellent, excellent! If you want to go ranching - go here! We are planning our return trip...

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank MichelleClarke72
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Spent a week at the White Stallion Ranch and had the best time ever! The accomodation was perfect, the horses were superb, the people were fabulous (guests, staff and owners!), the food was delicious and the scenery was to die for!
We were planning our return visit before we'd even left! This place is pure magic - and so completely authentic we felt like we were in our very own western movie the whole week :)
If you ride just one horse in your lifetime make sure it's at the White Stallion Ranch.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank AndieMorr
Trevose, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Just returned from a 4 night holiday with my grandkids ages 10 & 13. We had a terrific time.
I can't say enough good things about the their well run ranch and the friendliness of the True family and all their employees. In addition to the horseback riding there was a pool, game rooms, lectures, art class. We had cabin #1 which provided ample room and the location made it very accessible to everything, however I think most of the accommodations are close to all activities.
Would love to return and experience at a different time of year.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank EmilyGug
Stansted,England
Reviewed 25 June 2012

We've just returned from our Arizona road trip and included our ranch visit as a must on our bucket list of US experiences.White Stallion was recommended by my brother-in -law who visited last year and he was not wrong! From the moment we arrived until the day we regretfully had to leave we were met with warmth,exceptional service and expert tuition and encouragement,considering neither of us had much riding experience.The wranglers were first class and put us at ease.Wow! great fun team penning-never thought I'd be doing that at 62!! I just can't fault anything about our stay,thanks to Russell and his team.Beautiful setting with excellent food and accommodation-we'll be back!

1 Thank mercredi55
Kent
Reviewed 22 June 2012

My boyfriend and I have been back in the UK for two weeks now and we still miss the ranch. So much so, we have booked to go back next year.

The holiday was everything we expected and more. Horse riding every day (except Sundays) and they miraculously match you with a horse that suits your riding ability and personality (my horse was lovely). You also can also take part in grooming / bathing your horse if you want to which I really enjoyed.

The food was delicious- a buffet style meal 3 times a day with excellent quality food and really healthy too. I particularly enjoyed the choice of fresh salads which meant I could keep my waistline down!

This was also a really relaxing holiday as the ranch has a good size pool with sun loungers, a petting zoo and other facilities such as American pool, table tennis and a tennis court. We came back from the holiday feeling refreshed and energised.

The staff and guests at the ranch are really friendly and we met some lovely people, I am counting down the days until next June.

Thank you White Stallion Ranch (Katherine and David)