White Stallion Ranch
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
All reviewsfast ridespetting zoobarrel racingevening entertainmentmountain ridesslow ridecattle penninggames roomriding abilitiesholiday of a lifetimeair hockeyline dancingan experienced riderart classnon ridershonor barother guests
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 July 2012

yet again i had a wonderful time at the ranch, as always the food was great and my bot Cash was great :-) Everybody should have at least one holiday here, See you again in december.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank GuernseyJes
Reviewed 9 July 2012

our second time at the ranch and a special occation for my 50s birthday. we love everything about the food, room, horses and the super friendly staff. we love the ranch so much we be there for a week in october for our honeymoon

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Riding among the saguaro cacti was high on my "bucket list" and I was not disappointed. The True family and employees are absolutely top-notch. They work VERY hard to make sure one has an exceptional vacation. I own horses on my "mini-farm" in Virginia and my fiance is an advanced beginner rider and we both were matched to horses that would meet our needs and abilities. Every wrangler was outstanding. Temperatures were high (it's summertime in Arizona after all!) but this did not interfere with riding activities. In fact, we felt more "at one" with the desert. :-) The food was exceptional as were the accommodations. Absolutely superb!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Ive always wanted to go ranching so my friend and I booked a whole week at White Stallion. It was by far, the best holiday I've ever been on and my friend said the same. The horses are super fit and very well looked after. Amazing rides in the most spectacular scenery. Super friendly and safety conscious staff run the place. The accommodation was spacious and very comfortable. The food was delicious (especially the fried potatoes on the breakfast ride in the desert!). Good entertainment in the evenings - loved the singing cowboy. A splendid pool and I booked an excellent massage. Excellent, excellent, excellent! If you want to go ranching - go here! We are planning our return trip...

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank MichelleClarke72
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Spent a week at the White Stallion Ranch and had the best time ever! The accomodation was perfect, the horses were superb, the people were fabulous (guests, staff and owners!), the food was delicious and the scenery was to die for!
We were planning our return visit before we'd even left! This place is pure magic - and so completely authentic we felt like we were in our very own western movie the whole week :)
If you ride just one horse in your lifetime make sure it's at the White Stallion Ranch.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends