Just returned from my second trip to the White Stallion Ranch. I came here in September 2011 with family, and fell in love with the ranch and the entire experience. It was amazing, and I knew I'd be back.
I had a week off this August, and I wanted to get away, but this was going to be my first time travelling alone. Having been here before, I knew this was the place to go. The environment is ideal for lone travelers because even if you come with others, you tend to do the rides you want, regardless of what your family or friends are doing...plus, you make new friends and riding with them is just as enjoyable. Everyone is so friendly, you never really feel alone, even at meals and evenings, or sitting by the pool. it is a unique environment where everyone becomes like extended family or friends. It is very special.
Will continue to return every chance I get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EXCEPTIONAL HOSPITALITY AND FAMILY TRADITIONS At White Stallion Ranch, the personal touch and hospitality of a traditional dude ranch is carefully blended with the service and amenities of your favorite resort. This dude ranch has a history of more than 50 years of ownership and daily management by the True Family and over 75 years as Guest Ranch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your White Stallion Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Stallion Ranch Hotel Tucson
- White Stallion Ranch Tucson, Arizona