If you are tired of being a room number at yet another chain-owned resort, look no further than the White Stallion Ranch. They treat every guest like family. You will never feel rushed, go hungry, or have anything to worry about. My wife has Celiac's and she usually starves on vacation. They accomodated her diet at every meal (happy hour too). You don't have to be a horse lover to enjoy this place, but don't be surprised if you leave with a space in your heart for these wonderful creatures. I could repeat everything said by all of the other positive reviews, but instead, i will just encourage you to read them. I have nothing bad to say. One thing not mentioned, the gift shop has some fine quality western wear and a wide variety of hats. You may not see yourself wearing a cowboy hat, but the desert heat on a long day of riding may change your mind. They are quite functional and you will fit right in at this place. My daughter swore she would never get a cowboy hat. She was wearing one before we left. My wife and I bought clothes and hats before we arrived, but it wasn't necessary. Chatting with staff was always a pleasure and they are always making an effort to be interactive with you. The people make this place worth every penny. My son usually hides in the room and plays video games. He rarely grins and is generally bored with hotel activities. He never missed a ride and was caught smiling on many occasions while sitting in the saddle. He really enjoyed team penning. My daughter actually had serious doubts about our sanity when we said we were going to a "dude" ranch. Now she is researching to work toward a horse of her own. She fell in love with them. We met other first timers and some veteran guests as well. They were all pleasant. Don't be shy, happy hour is a great time to meet others, and when you go out on rides, it's even more fun with your new friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EXCEPTIONAL HOSPITALITY AND FAMILY TRADITIONS At White Stallion Ranch, the personal touch and hospitality of a traditional dude ranch is carefully blended with the service and amenities of your favorite resort. This dude ranch has a history of more than 50 years of ownership and daily management by the True Family and over 75 years as Guest Ranch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your White Stallion Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Stallion Ranch Hotel Tucson
- White Stallion Ranch Tucson, Arizona