We stayed in Tucson for 3 nights and rather than booking a standard hotel/motel we chose the WS Ranch (even though we don't ride). In short: this was the best choice we could have possibly made. The ranch is perfectly located next to/in the Saguaro N.P., near Tucson, but totally peacefull and quiet. The staff is great, they will help you in any possible way. Most of all, you really feel 'part of the family' here. The food is really great and we enjoyed the evening entertainment very much (roping act and lecture about desert critters). Will definitively come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EXCEPTIONAL HOSPITALITY AND FAMILY TRADITIONS At White Stallion Ranch, the personal touch and hospitality of a traditional dude ranch is carefully blended with the service and amenities of your favorite resort. This dude ranch has a history of more than 50 years of ownership and daily management by the True Family and over 75 years as Guest Ranch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your White Stallion Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Stallion Ranch Hotel Tucson
- White Stallion Ranch Tucson, Arizona