A dude ranch! Since I ride and train horses here in Minnesota staying at a dude ranch was not my idea of a vacation....but I have to admit that my wife made a great choice! I was impressed from the time I drove the car down the WSR driveway until it was driving back out! The room was my perfect kind of western themed home but where was the TV? I never missed it. I felt right at home in the social and dining area and even more at home on the painted mare they matched my advanced skill level to. She needed just a little attention to help slow her down but hey, it's what I know how to fix and had a blast doing just that with this mare. My only regret is that I did not stay long enough to get out on the all day ride so I could get closer to the beautiful Tucson mountains. Next time I'll take that ride because we are most definitely going back.....just like many of the other guests that we met have done....going back again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EXCEPTIONAL HOSPITALITY AND FAMILY TRADITIONS At White Stallion Ranch, the personal touch and hospitality of a traditional dude ranch is carefully blended with the service and amenities of your favorite resort. This dude ranch has a history of more than 50 years of ownership and daily management by the True Family and over 75 years as Guest Ranch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your White Stallion Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Stallion Ranch Hotel Tucson
- White Stallion Ranch Tucson, Arizona