So my girlfriend and I were extremely excited to eat here. When we got there, with her parents nonetheless, the place looked really shady and cramped, but the waitress was nice. We ordered our drinks and had just ordered our food when I glanced at the windowsill and saw this beetle that was literally about two inches long and had long legs. My girlfriend, who is deathly afraid of bugs, saw it as well and had a nervous breakdown in public. Needless to say, we cancelled our order and left. We were all extremely disappointed.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.