Comfort Suites Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$66
US$163
US$130
Arizona Inn(Tucson)
US$173
US$162
La Posada Lodge and Casitas(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$207
US$194
US$487
US$178
All reviewslemon infused waterhour shuttlean early flightseparate sitting areabreakfast roomthird floor roomlow ratesmall gymmicrowave and refrigeratorafter midnightstay there againyogurtrental carthe rooms were niceheated poolnice place to staylate check
Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

Great service, clean, comfortable, and good breakfast! Would defo stop here again if in the area. Friendly service and very helpful. Can't ask for more for the amount of money it cost. Child friendly and not far from restaurants etc

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Libbygrace1901
Reviewed 21 September 2013

I can't say anything nice about this place it's just horrible! Stayed here due to closeness of airport and their shuttle service (if that's what you want to call it?!?!) the hotel needs to be demolished it stinks and is old and dirty looking. The room was blah! There was trash in the trash cans, black goofy stuff near the tub,which cold have been mold I don't know? The A/C barely worked. Was only there for one night slept horribly and ended up feeling miserable the whole next day. The noise was loud and all you could hear we're doors slamming all night long. I called and complained to the corporate office and that didn't do any good it just makes it obvious to me to never book a Choice Hotel brand again!

Stayed: September 2013
comfortsuitesairport, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

We are surprized with this guest comment. He was very nice and thank the front desk when he left. Guest seems to be confused also and seems like there were many things going bad in in his life. He constantly complained to the staff how American Economy is messed up and China going to take over this country. We provided the best service that we always do to our guest. Hope his get things worked out in his life. Wish he had given us the oppotunity to respond and reassign our delux suites, but he never did. whole next day. Wish his the very best. Good luck.

GM

Reviewed 21 September 2013

This property needs a makeover from the bedding pillows to the towels. The pillowcases on the "square" bed pillows were stained. Three were stained yellow and the other two were white. Stained pillow cases are not appealing. The next morning I dried off with a totally tattered bath towel. This towel had four holes in it and all four sides were frayed. I took the towel to the front desk and showed the GM. She was embarrassed by it and apologized. Housekeeing needs to be disciplined for letting this towel re-appear at least 20 times after it was obviously a relic. I put the blame on the CEO at Choice Hotels for letting things like this define the brand. After experiencing this brand in other cities and reading reviews reviews from others, it's clear the highest levels of Choice do not care about the condition or how the properties are managed. What an embarrassment to the Choice brand.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We stayed here the night before an early morning flight. We've stayed here before with no complaints. Wow! Have things changed. This place is a mess. The towels were literally in shreds. The lamp shade had missing pieces, The furniture was damaged. Although the staff was friendly, they could not make up for the deteriorating accommodations. It is a great location, but there are many other hotels to choose from in the immediate area. We normally love Comfort Suites and usually prefer to stay at one of their hotels. Pass on this one!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

We sent an apology letter to the guest. We were equally upset with our new employees behavios. We removed this employee from guest service operation immediately after this event. She has been with us only for three days and it is unfortumate that our guest has to go through it. We would like to have an opportunity to serve this guest again and would over very best to meet their expectations.

Gm

Reviewed 26 July 2013

I had arrived in Tucson for business and this hotel was book for me. When I went to check in the receptionist was talking to a friend and did not even acknowledge me at all.

I mentioned I had a reservation as it was 8:00 pm and wanted to checkin for doing some work, usual business travel. She looked at me like I was interruppting her and did not even say a word. Her friend left and she went into the back and came back a couple minutes later.

Her attitude was like she was doing me a favour by letting me check-in. Quite an attitude. I decided to cancel my reservation as if this was any indication on the hotel I did not want to stay here. I left and went to another hotel which was much better. During the whole time she did not look at me but was focused on her computer only.

I will highly recommend not to stay here and will note this to our company travel (190,000 employees).

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business