“How do I love thee, let me count the ways! First, I love Kathryn, at the front desk. Kind, helpful, organized. Vanessa, housek”

Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills
Ranked #27 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Reviewed 25 August 2013

How do I love thee, lr me count the ways. First Kathryn at the front desk . Helpful, professional. Organized then , Vanessa, the housekeeping guru. All common areas and are room were always spic and span. Very accommodating as to when we wanted our room clean. How fun to relax with a complementary cocktail 3 notes a week at the pool and spa with chaise and colorful umbrellas! Great value for money. It will always be first choice in tucson!

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed 25 August 2013

This was my first time staying here, and I was pleasantly surprised with the property. Fantastic amenities - great continental breakfast, fast + free internet, spacious room, friendly staff, and, as a side perk, a complimentary cookie at check-in. Very, very comfortable bed and pillows, and despite the fact that we had a front-facing room, I have no complaints about noise from either street traffic or from other guests. The room, itself, is also very clean and with lots of outlets around and close to the bed to charge your electronics. You can tell this hotel has gone the extra mile to keep their guests satisfied and it really, really shows. Would definitely stay here again and recommend it to friends and family when they come into the Tucson area.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are apparently bigger. We were put in a big corner room which felt more like a suite th...
Reviewed 24 August 2013

This was our second stay at the Quality Inn and Suites this year and it was just as good as our first visit. This time we had our daughter with us. The service was top notch, the food was generous and our room was clean and spacious. We loved staying there and will continue to stay there when we have conferences in the area.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

This was our first stay at your Inn & Suites and we thought it was outstanding, in fact much more than we expected. Our visit was for two nights. The suite was very comfortable, clean and had every amenity we could possibly want. My husband was even pleased you provided a ceramic mug! The breakfast buffet was very good -food, staff and ambiance. Can't say enough about the staff : front desk, buffet and housekeeping who kindly assisted us. I always ask when making a reservation with Choice Hotels if they have a hot tub, depending on my husband's needs. He expressed therapy and bliss with yours. I hope you will express our appreciation to your staff. They were so wonderful we got the sense they really liked their job! Looking forward to our next visit!

Room Tip: We enjoyed our location at poolside. Nice view, easy access to hot tub, buffet and parking. We wer...
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I am returning to the Quality Inn & Suites at 7411 N. Oracle rd in Tuscon for the fifth time. The Quality Inn has provided a very nice weekend home for me and my son. The staff members are always ready to help with your questions. The facility is very well kept and the rooms have always been clean and comfortable for us. The beds are excellent and always clean. Their full breakfast bar has anything and everything we could ever want to eat for the morning and the food quality is excellent. I always take advantage of the poolside BBQ to make us steaks or burgers. I have always been pleased with the outcome of my visits there and this visit is already turning out to be another good one. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the northern Tuscon area.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

My husband and I arrived on Sunday evening, worn out. We were greeted by Jessica with a smile and fresh cookies. Our room had a beautiful view over Tohona Chule Park, the sunset was incredible!
Connie served us a very good breakfast buffet, there were sausage links, bacon, omelets, scrambled eggs, cereal, pastries, bagels, toast, and waffles available. Everything was tasty and well presented. We got great service and smiles from everyone we dealt with. Kathy and Jessica were also helpful.
We will be back.
The Cookie Monster

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the park, it is a little further from the desk, but beautiful and quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kat R
Reviewed 4 August 2013

The front desk staff has always been very friendly and attentive. Since I have been staying here during the week for the last several months they will greet me by name (i.e. "Welcome back Mr. Leander). The breakfasts are very convenient, and save me not only the money I would have to spend elsewhere, but more importantly my time. Staying at this particular Quality Inn & Suites has been very enjoyable.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Tucson hotels
Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites
La Posada Lodge and Casitas
Comfort Suites at Sabino Canyon
Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson-Mall
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tucson City Center

Been to Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills

Address: 7411 N Oracle Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704-6306 (Formerly Quality Inn & Suites)
Region: United States > Arizona > Tucson
Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #27 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Price Range: £45 - £143 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills 3*
The Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson features 155 carefully styled guestrooms and suites, a beautiful resort-style pool complete with umbrellas and lounge chairs, a heated swimming pool, a comfortable hot tub, an enjoyable putting green fun for children and adults alike and a delightful hot breakfast buffet, as well as an evening Happy Hour, served in our atrium. Tucson is an unusual oasis getaway complete with Southwest style entertainment, culture and architecture. Explore Tucson's unusual downtown and historic district or check out Tohoho Chul Park, located adjacent to the hotel, Biosphere 2 and the Rodeo! For active travelers, enjoy the plentiful recreation the scenic mountains offer or enjoy a vigorous cycling adventure through the captivating desert. Red Lion Inn & Suites is also ideal for the extended stay traveler as select suites feature a fully furnished kitchenette. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Kognitiv US Corp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Hotel Tucson