“Fun and interesting tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tucson Ghost Tour

Tucson Ghost Tour
Ranked #13 of 37 Tours in Tucson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: WE have been under new ownership since Sept 2013!! Tucson Ghost Tour runs all year long! We have new locations, new stories, and we even do special events with different businesses. (check our website for more info) Please bring flashlights, dress for the weather and feel free to bring cameras, water and anything else you would like. This is a walking tour, we walk roughly 3 miles and have about a dozen stops. Please note for the most part most buildings are off limits. Reservations are required 24 hours in advance. We run most (Friday and) Saturday nights at 7pm. While you are waiting for our tour to start check out La Cocina Restaurant for dinner or drinks. (La Cocina is our meeting point). We ask that you park in the pay lots or if you chose to use free meters that you park further away from La Cocina so we don't take up all their parking, Thank you.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fun and interesting tour!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I've taken this tour 3 times now and really enjoy hearing the haunted stories and the general history of the locations. I've lived in Tucson for almost 20 years now and never knew some of these places existed, let alone the history of them. It's really fun walking around downtown on weekends when it's full of people. Along the tour, I took mental notes of which businesses I'd like to go and visit on another day. I recommend you take plenty of pictures along your tour....you never know what you might capture. lol

Visited March 2014
5 Thank desertmermaid2014
TucsonGhostTour, Owner at Tucson Ghost Tour, responded to this review, 1 April 2015
We love to hear it when people come back and do the tour again and again! Thanks so much!!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very interesting!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

I did this tour last night and it was very interesting! I'm new to the area, so I didn't know much about Tucson at all. I found out I'm living in a very historical and haunted city! I found some things that I want to do and places I want to visit while I'm here.. Especially room 242 at Hotel Congress! I can't wait to spend a night in the suicide room! Thank you Michaela for a wonderful and informative tour!

3 Thank Samantha527
Thank you so much, glad you had a good time.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Tour!”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

We took the tour this evening and had a wonderful experience. Very informative tour with personal touches that make the difference. I would recommend this tour company to anyone with an interest in the paranormal side of Tucson.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank iwis_itis
TucsonGhostTour, Owner at Tucson Ghost Tour, responded to this review, 25 January 2014
Thank you for such a great review, we appreciate that you are willing to suggest our tour to others. It was wonderful meeting you!
Marana, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Tucson Ghost Tour! :)”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

We did the ghost tour for the first time last night. It meets at the restaurant La Cocina (which is very haunted) and we had a delicious dinner! Our guide met us at the front door and we were ready to go. We loved every inch of the walk, so much information. Who knew Tucson had so many ghosts :) Would definitely take this tour again!

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Melissa H
TucsonGhostTour, Owner at Tucson Ghost Tour, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are happy to hear you had a wonderful time. We really do hope to see you again soon.
Tucson, Arizona, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“So much spooky fun!”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I love the Tucson Ghost Tour! It was great to hear about the stories behind the buildings in Tucson. Our Ghost Host kept us all in a great mood and knew the stuff to say. It was a great 2 hours to spend downtown! The information given told a lot about the area and I could definitely tell that the Host was really into it.

Visited October 2013
4 Thank MyAngelMine
TucsonGhostTour, Owner at Tucson Ghost Tour, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
We are happy to hear you had such a nice time on your tour. It was our pleasure meeting you ad we thank you for taking the time to write a review for us.