“Very nice facility”

TownePlace Suites Tucson Airport
Ranked #36 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Reviewed 26 February 2014

My sisters and I stayed for two nights at this facility because of its proximity to the Tucson Airport. Though the location is not near the center of Tucson, it is close to several shopping malls that were more than adequate. Enjoyed the pool and the breakfast. Breakfast was more than adequate with plenty of fresh fruits and hot items. Oatmeal could have been better prepared.

Room Tip: We had room 217 and heard nothing for two nights..
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Molly C
Michael L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Thank you for your review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. It is indeed our goal to exceed your expectations and we are pleased that we have succeeded in this goal. It was our pleasure having you with us for you trip to visit Tucson and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

beware, it is hard to locate the property from the street view! the suites are very nice, well furnished and the staff and amenities are super. they have a host party the first few nights of the week for guests. rooms are set up for computer work and comfortable. one thing we did notice is that the in room air and heating unit blower is loud when it comes on. otherwise, a delightful stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Michael L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide valuable feedback about our hotel. My team and I are pleased to know that we have exceeded your expectations on your recent trip to visit Tucson. We take great pride in ensuring each and every guest enjoys their experience with us and I’m happy to know that we’ve succeeded in this goal. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

First time I stayed at a TownePlace. Had such a good experience I'm staying in another in San Antonio them for one week in LA. Good breakfast too. The staff was over and oboe helpful. I'm very concerned about the rooms being clean and this one was.

• Stayed: February 2014
Michael L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. We are delighted that your stay with the TownePlace Suites Tucson Airport was enjoyable. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us and are delighted that your stay with us has influenced you to stay at other TownePlace Suites around the country. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Tucson.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

I stayed four nights while visiting my son. The room was immaculate and the staff were great. I never made it to breakfast, so I can't rate that area, but all of the staff were very pleasant and eager to assist in anyway they could. I'll be staying there the next time I visit.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Michael L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Thank you for your review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. It is indeed our goal to exceed your expectations and we are pleased that we have succeeded in this goal. It’s wonderful to have our team members recognized and I will be sure to pass along your kind words in our daily meetings. It was our pleasure having you with us for you trip to visit your son here in Tucson and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

The staff at this hotel was absolutely amazing. Everything else was better than average. The biggest downside is that I brought a dog, it would have been nice to know that there was a $75 non refundable deposit. I get why there should be one but to tell me as i am checking into the hotel is wrong.

Room Tip: The rooms are very nice and clean. Only thing I didn't like was the bed I would have expected be...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Michael L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. We are delighted that your stay with the TownePlace Suites Tucson Airport was enjoyable, and sincerely apologize for the miscommunication about our Pet Policy.

Michael and Team!

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I choose this hotel based on the TPS reputation and close location to my training event. The hotel was very clean and accessible. It had a great business center and decent work-out facility. I was not thrilled about the selection at breakfast but it was adequate. The Kitchen area in the room was immediately as you enter the room which was odd but worked fine. The staff was very friendly and helpful and I look forward to many happy returns.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Michael L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Its wonderful to have our tem members recognized and we will be sure to share your comments with the team at our daily meetings. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

We stopped here for two nights after four days of driving from the north. Great rest and stay. Hotel is immaculate and service was exemplary. Full breakfast and evening meal made this very affordable choice. Bravo to all the employees. No hot tub but very nice heated pool.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Michael L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment about our Hotel. We are delighted that your stay with the TownePlace Suites Tucson Airport was enjoyable.