“Excellent Service -”

GreenLeadersGold level
Houston, Texas
“Excellent Service -”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

If you are wanting excellent service at an incredibly reasonable price in Tucson this is where you want to stay. The staff goes above and beyond to meet the needs of their clients. The only thing that could be improved would be the breakfast. More fresh fruit and better eggs would do it for me. Other than that a perfect stay and great location.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this review, 16 November 2013
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the kind comments regarding your stay with us. I am honored to be a part of such an amazing team here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East. Our staff here is top notch and do whatever it takes to ensure guest satisfaction. I apologize that the breakfast was not up to your liking. I do know Hampton is in the process of making the breakfast choices more appealing and more appetizing to our guests. Be on the lookout for the changes in the breakfast in the coming months. Hampton is always looking for new ways to be the leader in the hotel service and provide many innovative ideas to better the guests satisfaction. I am blessed to work for an outstanding hotel brand that is a leader in the market and blessed to have a tremendous staff to work alongside with. Thank you again for the gracious comments and we look forward to your next stay with us. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Mickey Meehan, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Scottsdale, United States
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Very nice hotel. Clean and quiet. Excellent location for any person receiving health care at St. Joseph's Hospital. A/C system tends to blow a little strong, which may cause variations in room temperature. Beds are not that comfortable, but that is a matter of personal preference. Overall, the hotel provides good value at a competitive price.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo

Thank Steven D. S
Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. We appreciate the kind words regarding your stay with us. I apologize for the bed being not as comfortable as you like and for the loud A/C. We appreciate you notifying us of these issues and will look into options of making your next stay with us more enjoyable and comfortable. We look forward to your next trip to Tucson. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

el paso
Reviewed 24 October 2013

No maid service was provided the first full day of my stay. Really? I didn't complain to anyone at the hotel because I assumed this task would be completed while I was out of my room during the day and the 4 hours I was away.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo

1 Thank Joanne S
Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I’m so sorry to hear that your room was not cleaned during your stay with us. We assure you that this is not the norm, and we will make every effort to ensure it doesn’t happen again. We hope that you’ll give us the opportunity to make this up to you the next time you’re passing through. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Glendale, Arizona
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We stayed here while niece was playing in a softball tournament. Front desk and managers were very nice (great customer relations). Room was spacious and clean. Unfortunately we didn't get to use all the facilities since we were at the park most the time but if we were to play here again this would definitely be a hotel to stay at.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. First and foremost I hope your niece and her team did well in the softball tournament. Thank you for the nice comments regarding your stay with us. I apologize you were unable to utilize our facilities to there full potential. Our staff here is outstanding and do an exceptional job day in and day out. Thank you again for the kind words and we look forward to your next trip to Tucson, hopefully this time you will be able to find some downtime and can enjoy our facilities a little more. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Vienna, Austria
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We stayed two nights at the Hampton Inn while visiting Tucson. The hotel is very nice, the room and the bathroom were big. WIFI was free, we had a fridge and a microwave in the room. The breakfast was great, as it always is at Hampton Inn. The hotel has an outdoor pool and a fitness centre which is really well kept and big. What we liked best about the hotel was the location. Opposite the hotel there is a shopping mall with a movie theatre. The shopping mall is just across the parking lot, so you can easily walk there. Across the street there is a Texas Roadhouse restaurant where we had dinner twice. We would definatley stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: We had a room on the upper floor which was quite and very comfortable.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the warm regards regarding your stay with us. We have been blessed to have a great location on the desirable east side of Tucson. Within minutes from any local Tucson attraction. Minutes from the University of Arizona, Davis Monthan Air Force Base, Pima Air and Space museum, and as you said directly across the street from the extremely popular Park Place Mall. Texas Roadhouse right across the street is a big hit with many of our guests as well as many of our employees here as well. Thank you again for the kind words and look forward to your next stay with us. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Room was nice, clean and comfortable. Breakfast items were slow at being refilled. Pool area is a joke. Fitness Center is very nice. Hotel was near mall and many restaurants. In general, we were comfortable, but if a couple of families used the pool its would have been filled to capacity.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I’m so sorry to hear that the pool was not very attractive to you and your family and the breakfast items were slowly stocked. Next time you are in Tucson I would highly recommend Breakers water park which is located about 30 minutes north of our property. It is a thrilling water park with giant slides and numerous pools. We can assure you the slowly stocking of breakfast items is not the norm for our property and we hope that you’ll give us the opportunity to make this up to you the next time you’re passing through. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 10 October 2013

This hotel was acceptable and well priced. However, the staff was not overly helpful. Fire alarm went off in our room at 3 AM and no one seemed to know the problem or care to investigate. Mini suite was nice for relaxing, but some furniture needed a good cleaning.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I’m so sorry to hear that the alarm had gone off in the middle of the night and no explanation was given to you. That is completely unacceptable to me and necessary actions will be taken to insure that does not happen again and if it does our guests will be fully informed of the nature. We assure you that this is not the norm, and we will make every effort to ensure it doesn't happen again. We hope that you’ll give us the opportunity to make this up to you the next time you’re passing through. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.