Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre
GreenLeadersGold level
Hermosillo, Mexico
“Great!!!”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Great Hotel for the hole Family. Right next to Park Place Mall, you van find many things nearby. I imagine is great for business to as you can find banks and business buildings nearby. I recommend it if you go with the hole family for shopping at Park Place.

1 Thank Leonardo R
Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the kind comments regarding your stay with us. Our property has been blessed with an outstanding location perfect for either the corporate or leisure traveler. Numerous businesses surround the property for the business person and we have the Park Place Mall and numerous other shops and restaurants within walking distance for the leisure traveler. We're glad to hear of your positive experience and hope we can make it even better the next time you stay with us. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Mickey Meehan, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Castaic, California
Reviewed 26 December 2013

My family & I stayed at The Hampton Inn & Suites from 12/23/13-12/26/13 & really enjoyed our stay. We arrived pretty late
& the person at the desk was friendly & helpful. Our room was great! The breakfast is wonderful, just make sure you make it before 9:30 because most of the food will be gone by then. The hotel is centrally located to great restaurants & a big mall. Overall, the hotel is new, the rooms are clean & the staff, from the front desk staff to the cleaning staff were extremely friendly. I would stay again!

• Stayed December 2013
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the positive remarks regarding your stay with us. I have an amazing staff here that makes my job a lot easier. Our property is also situated in a great location on the desirable east side of Tucson right across from the Park Place mall and within walking distance to a plethora of great restaurants. Thank you again for the kind comments and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Bisbee, Arizona
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Good, service, comfortable bed, spacious room, great staff, good breakfast choices and sparkling clean. I was a late arrival and check-in went quick with no problems. Great coffee in the dining room the next morning actually made me smile. I'll be back!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank drjohn60
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the generous comments regarding your stay with us. Hampton has a great product and I am blessed to work for such a great company. We look forward to your return trip to Tucson. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Albany, NY
Reviewed 19 December 2013

We come to Tucson at least once a year. We find this hotel to be in a convenient area, a good value and has a very nice breakfast area. For those of us needing a business office at times, the business center is easy to access and use. While we were only there for pleasure this time, we find the ability to walk to somewhere for dinner if you wanted and to a drug store is very convenient. The staff goes out of their way to be friendly and accommodating. Over all, the hotel looks fresh and nice and we find it to be a great fit for us when we visit. If you stay for several days, you may find the breakfast buffet to not offer enough changes, but the food is decent and there is a good selection of hot and cold items.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Lynne M
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay with us. Our staff here is exceptional and I am honored to be part of such a great team that exceeds expectations day in and day out and work diligently to keep our hotel looking new and fresh. We look forward to your next stay with us. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I don't expect a lot from a hotel because I don't spend a lot of time there. Mostly I'm just looking for a clean place to sleep where everything is in working order. Our first issue was the the television in our room only displayed red and green. I was wondering why everyone in House Hunters was wearing red and green clothes, then I realized the sky was also green. While not a huge issue, it definitely detracted from the experience. The second issue was housecleaning. I hate for other people to clean up my mess so we try to do a lot for ourselves, including neatening up the bed, picking up towels, etc. however, when we got back to our room it didn't appear she or he had done much of anything besides take the tip I left. They had taken the open shampoo bottle and didn't replace it with anything. My daughter didn't realize that until she was in the shower and so she had to wash her hair with soap. They did replace a couple of coffee packets but didn't replace the cups. On the plus side, the breakfast is much better than most free breakfasts. I would, however, probably try another hotel before staying here again.

1 Thank Nancy L
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I’m so sorry to hear that your television display was discolored and the housekeeping service did not replace supplies and do a thorough clean of your room. This is completely unacceptable to me and I apologize on behalf of the staff here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East/ Williams Center. We assure you that this is not the norm, and we will make every effort to ensure it doesn’t happen again. We hope that you’ll give us the opportunity to make this up to you the next time you’re passing through. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Tucson, United States
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Well done to the staff, especially "Joe" who took great care of us upon checking in, including recognizing previous stays and Awards Member status. The breakfast items are beginning to become a bit tired, but this is a Hampton Inn chain problem, not just at this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay with us. Joe is a tremendous asset to our hotel and we are lucky to have him on our team. Be on the lookout for changes to the Hampton breakfast coming soon. I know Hampton is looking into more appealing breakfast options and they will soon be rolled out. Thank you again for the kind words and we are pleased to hear you had a great experience with us. We look forward to your return trip to Tucson. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Connecticut
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I usually stay at a Hampton Inn & Suites or Comfort Suites, for the free hot breakfast, free internet. This one was as usual fits my requirements. Only drawback was there was no microwave or refrigerator included in the room. But the staff allowed us to store our leftovers in the kitchen and allowed us to use the microwave after hours. That was the only inconvenience of our stay.

Room Tip: Top Floor, mountain side and away from busy street.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I’m so sorry that your room was not equipped with a fridge and microwave. Our property has fridges and microwaves in all of our King Studio suites, but unfortunately not in our standard king and double queen bed rooms. We do have fridges and microwaves on site that can be requested to be put into our standard rooms. I am happy to hear our staff accommodated use of our fridge and microwave after hours for your convenience. Please contact me before your return travels to Tucson and I will make sure your room will be equipped with a microwave and mini fridge. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.