“A good solid place”

GreenLeadersGold level
Tucson
“A good solid place”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

There's nothing flashy or sexy about this place but it gives you what you're looking for in a hotel. The front desk was friendly, the room was clean and quiet, the bed was comfortable, the hot breakfast good, and a fairly central location. On the downside the hall carpet looked pretty bad with drink stains. But if you can overlook that, you'll be satisfied.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the kind comments regarding your stay with us. I apologize for the drink stains on the carpets that you had noticed. We are in the process of getting this issue resolved. I appreciate you letting us know about the stains. Feedback like yours only helps our property to improve and to reach our goal of being the number one hotel in Tucson. Thank you again for your gracious comments and for your feedback regarding the stains. We look forward to having you stay with us again and the next time the stains will be gone. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Mickey Meehan, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
New Haven, United States
Reviewed 12 April 2014

The Hampton Inn is comfortable, and reasonably priced. What makes it stand out are the staff, who were without exception outstanding and ready to help with anything that came up during my stay. They are welcoming, and if you need assistance, someone will have the ready answer to your question. The people there made all the difference.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the generous remarks regarding your stay with us. I have been blessed with an outstanding staff here that I am honored to call my family and honored to work with day in and day out.. Each and every individual here at our property work together to ensure guest satisfaction. I count my blessings everyday that I have the most amazing team to work with. Thank you again for the generous remarks and we look forward to making your next stay with us even more enjoyable. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Mesa, az, United States
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Stayed for 9 nights on business. Have traveled to the area several times frequently and my usual hotel was booked. Compared to the other hotels in the area in the same price range, the Hampton was not up to par with the rest in terms of room comfort, cleanliness or amenities.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I’m so sorry to hear that your stay with us was not up to par with the other properties near us. If there is anything we could do to exceed those properties for your next stay please let us know. We value your business and would love to have you stay with us again. We assure you that this is not the norm, and we will make every effort to ensure it doesn’t happen again. We hope that you’ll give us the opportunity to make this up to you the next time you’re passing through. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Missoula, Montana
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I was working nights at a nearby hospital. I have frequently been a traveler for healthcare coverage, and usually work nights. The challenge of finding a hotel where the staff is responsive to daytime sleepers is...often greater than the challenges of patient care. The staff at this hotel makes it what it is. There were a few mishaps early in my stay(s) - and I had several, often coming back for a week or two at a time. The staff was quick to address every issue. One issue I never had, however, was being woken by maintenance, housekeeping, the front desk, etc while I was trying to sleep. In addition, they were always wonderful to respond to my late-day room cleaning or supply needs. I stayed at this facility often from February 2013 to late August 2013.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the positive feedback and gracious comments regarding your stay with us. I am pleased to hear that as the business traveler you are you were able to get sleep throughout the day without interruption. I have an outstanding team here at our property and they go above and beyond the call of duty on a daily basis. I am also pleased to here the issues you incurred were handled promptly and efficiently. We loved having you here for the majority of 2013 and look forward to seeing you again in 2014. Thank you again for the gracious comments. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Tempe, Arizona
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

I can't think of a single negative thing to say about this hotel and its staff. Everything from check-in, rooms, breakfast and the friendly totally met our expectations. A great place for families or business travelers. Very clean and comfortable.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you so much for the extremely gracious remarks regarding your stay with us. I have been blessed with an outstanding property and an even more outstanding staff that works diligently to keep the property clean and well maintained. I must say it means a lot coming from a sun devil that our property here in wildcat country exceeded your expectations. Thank you again for the generous remarks and despite which college your affiliated with we look forward to having you stay with us again soon. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Lacombe
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights on family trip. Hotel staff was great, room was very good. Services around hotel was very good (restaurants, shopping, etc.) If I have to think about something negative it would be that the pool was a little on the small side. Otherwise everything was very good.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the kind comments regarding your stay with us. Our staff here is second to none and work hard everyday and I am pleased to be a part of such an amazing team. I apologize for the size of our pool, next time you are in Tucson stop by the front desk and we would love to give you alternative solutions such as Breakers Water Park just north of us. Our property has been blessed in a great location and I am glad to hear you got a chance to enjoy the shops and services surrounding our property. Thank you again for the kind comments and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

thornton, United States
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I had the pleasure of staying here for a two night stay and was really impressed with the staff as they really could not have been nicer. The sitting room off the lobby was very comfortable and served a nice choice of food for breakfast that was always fresh.Making your own waffle beats having one that has sat for a while. I will absolutely stay her next time when I'm in town.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for choosing our property for your travels and thank you for the kind words regarding your stay with us. I have been blessed with an outstanding staff and team. We are a family here and each and every member work endlessly to ensure guest satisfaction. I am honored to call them my family and to get to come in and work with them on a daily basis. Hampton breakfasts are delightful as well and I am glad you got the chance to enjoy the fresh waffles we offer everyday. Thank you again for the gracious remarks and we look forward to seeing you soon. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.