Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tucson City Center, AZ
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$66
US$149
US$130
Radisson Suites Tucson(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$92
Arizona Inn(Tucson)
US$171
US$162
La Posada Lodge and Casitas(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$560
US$188
US$299
US$271
  • Pool
All reviewsfree bottled waterfrontage roadfront deskfresh cut fruitcomplimentary cookiestrain hornsroom was cleanclose to downtownwaffle makerhot breakfastlight sleeperconvenient locationnice breakfastconvention centeri highly recommend this hotelwest sidea great stay
Reviewed 11 June 2012

Stayed here one night on a road trip. The girl at the front desk was by far the most friendly person I have ever encoutered at a hotel. She greeted us a Club Carleson members and gave us some water bottles and offered us a cookie (much appreciated on the long trip). The room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. The parking was great. We found a well lit double spot for our uhaul right by the door. The breakfast was pretty standard to other Country Inn breakfasts I've had. Overall a great stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2012

The hotel was nice, the room was nice, it was clean, and the bed comfortable. But the location was terrible which is why I gave the "poor" rating. We had a room facing the highway and the traffic noise was very, very annoying. Then, to make matters worse, at about 2 am along comes a train right near the hotel, blowing it's horn and then once again at 5:15 am, same thing! Needless to say we got very little much needed sleep. Wish I would have read the previous reviews regarding this. We were not told about the free bottled water for guests either and we ended up walking down to the gas station near the hotel to buy some. They did tell us about the complimentary cookies and coffee, and also there was some fresh fruit (apples and oranges) near the front desk for guests. Maybe the rooms in the back block out the traffic and train noise, I'm not sure, but we wouldn't stay here again and take a chance on being kept awake all night.

Room Tip: Don't get a room facing the highway.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Nice room with fridge and microwave. Was a bit noisy on the hwy-side of the building, but that was not unexpected, a 3 on scale of 10 for noise. Complimentary breakfast was okay. I was disappointed that diced ham was only meat choice 2 of 3 days and on last morning we arrived closer to closing time and there was no oatmeal or scambled eggs. Bacon was available 1 day, precooked microwave style. Sausage none of the 3 days. Regular coffee was not kept up with. They did have bottle water and cookies for free 24/7 which was much-appreciated. The pool area is small and shaded in the afternoon, not good for sunbathing. The Jacuzzi was warm and relaxing. Overall I gave it an average rating because of location, the room was a nice, jacuzzi, and average breakfast was available.

Room Tip: Since it was a bit noisy on the hwy-side of the bldg, you might try a room on the other side.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2012 via mobile

I usually don't stay at Country Hearths as I'm not usually impressed with them. This is the exception. When my luggage was delayed, the staff here took care of it at 3am. Fresh cookies, bottled water are always available. The breakfast buffet is very good and varies so you don't get tired of it. zCheck-ins and outs are a breeze. When I requested a king on the back side, they didn't have so thy upgraded me automatically to a suite. This motel is absolutely exceptional in quality of service.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 23 May 2012 via mobile

This was your typical Country Inn & Suites with a nice room, complimentary breakfast and rooms you come to expect.

They did have available bottle water and cookies for free 24/7 so that was nice.

The check-in was not up to par from what we come to expect at Country, however, the check-out was up to par as the staff was very friendly.

The only thing I did not like was the very small pool area with Jacuzzi. It gets the job done and I did enjoy the Jacuzzi but I have seen larger facilities at different Country Inns.

Next time, I am going to check out the airport location.

We chose this location because we are a family of four and the free breakfast saves money plus we are loyal to the Carlson Brand Hotels!

When money is not tight we love the Radisson about 15 minutes north of this location.

• Stayed: May 2012