“Good food, kind of pricey”

Azul Restaurant and Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Azul Restaurant and Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 1,976 Restaurants in Tucson
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, View, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Swan
Description: An upscale, contemporary cocktail and dining experience featuring an American Continental menu influenced by the Old Pueblo. Seasonal and unique bar libations, including AZUL Restaurant and Lounge Signature cocktails. Uptempo lounge music creates a stylish, sophisticated, energizing atmosphere, and a hot spot for cozy dining, or the adventurous late night crowd.
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
“Good food, kind of pricey”
Reviewed 9 May 2012

Ate lunch and breakfast at the restaurant. The food was good, the prices are steep for what you get. But all in all it was good. Very nice sitting outside. and the sunday brunch looked fantastic!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Dave P

Tucson, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great!”
Reviewed 2 May 2012

We love Azul. The food is always fabulous and our server, Garrett, on 4-30 was wonderful. We go there fairly frequently. Not only are the food and service great, but the views of the Catalina Mountains are spectacular.

• Visited April 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Food was excellent, mostly”
Reviewed 30 April 2012

Mountain view enhanced breakfast and dinner here. Service was excellent, with one exception, and the meals were excellent with one exception, dont order the rib tip appetizer - tough.

Visited April 2012
San Franicsco
“Breakfast everyday”
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Breakfast was great, couldn't go wrong. Food was good.

Visited August 2011
Winnipeg, Canada
“Not what I expected”
Reviewed 30 March 2012

The food was very good and all enjoyed their appetizers and entrees. I asked to see the wine list and our server said that they didn't have one as they were in the process of changing it and didn't want to have to print and reprint a wine list. She did have a list written on a piece of paper which she didn't share with us, so we had to play a guessing game or name that wine. I settled on a Z D Pinot Noir from the Carneros area. My wife ordered the pork chop and our wait person returned to say they didn't have any pork chops left and this was around 6:15 PM. We started by ordering appetizers. I asked about the fuego shrimp and was told it as slightly spicey and I declined to order it. Guess which appetizer was served first to our group? Daniela, our server, said she thought I was joking when I said it would be too spicey for me. She said she'd leave it for us but we would not be charged. Our 2 Caesar salads were great along with the mussels. My wife ended up ordering the grilled seabass which she enjoyed. The other lady had the seafood stew which she said was excellent. My buddy and I both ordered the beef tenderloin and we thoroughly enjoyed them. Part way through the dinner I orderded a second bottle which never arrived. When the check arrived I had to remind our server that she said we wouldn't be charged for the Fuego shrimp which appeared on the bill. Needless to say the food we ended up with was excellent, but the service was not to the level we expected.

• Visited March 2012

Been to Azul Restaurant and Lounge? Share your experiences!