“Consistent Chicken”

Ranked #49 of 1,994 Restaurants in Tucson
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Cuisines: Greek, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Daytime Deli and Dinnertime Dining! Lunch menu Friday and Saturday from 11AM to 3PM. As always, our award winning dinners made from fresh ingredients are available after 4 PM 7 days a week!
Tucson, Arizona, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Consistent Chicken”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I just love chicken kabobs and the ones at It's Greek to Me are ALWAYS delicious. Tender chicken breasts grilled to perfection. The rice and pita bread complement the entree just fine. We're not wine drinkers but the iced tea and lemonade were great!!

We'll go again soon because we know it will always be the same.

Camdenton, Missouri
“Great Taste of Greece in The Middle of the Desert!”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

My husband and I stopped here after a hike in Oracle State Park. I was afraid after a 5 mile hike that we were not dressed for lunch. But our server (do not know her name but she was Amazing! Adorable! Spot on!) We got there and apparently they had been slammed (a good sign on a Saturday afternoon). But we were given a choice of tables and she even said she would bus a different one, no problem. I have been to Greece (Athens & Islands) many times and I loved the kitschy decor, wall posters, table tops, fresco ceiling, everything. Our Gyros were some of the best I have ever eaten. Fresh with tzatziki sauce, feta, lettuce, onion, tomato on the side. There was so much meat on the pita that we basically had to eat it with a fork and knife. Succulent, tender, well seasoned lamb/beef combo and perfect pita. My husband does not prefer lamb but he loved it! Delicious! When we were getting our check we simply mentioned that this was our first time at It's Greek To Me. Without missing a beat she said she wanted to treat us to their Baklava. Did I mention that I have been to the Greece many times and have had my fill of bad Baklava? This was the best I have ever eaten. Fresh, whole nut meats, perfect spice, butter, honey and phyllo. We are already talking about our next visit and what we will order. Delicious, It's Greek To Be Me, it is Great to dine in Greece in the middle of the Desert! Thank you!

Jimmy P, Owner at It's Greek to Me, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Thank you for choosing on a Saturday afternoon! We are happy to have a great staff and wonderful food. Come back and see us soon.
Tucaon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh ingredients, cooked to order!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

As a couple we enjoy dinner at It's Greek to Me for the lovely ambiance, the terrific fresh food prepared with individual dietary considerations, the weekend specials and the friendly, efficient staff. This is a jewel of a restaurant where everyone is considered family. It is always a great experience.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

New Jersey
“Greek Cuisine North of Tucson”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

This is a small and friendly restaurant just North of Tucson, on Oracle Rd. in Catalina, The quality and variety of dishes is good and the prices are fair. My wife and I come here about twice a month. We like that the dish flavors are consistent and the service prompt and courteous. My favorites are the Greek salad with salmon, the octopus and the fried calamari. They also feature Greek wines and beer.

• Visited February 2014
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Tucson, Arizona
“Very Nice Place”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We stopped in for a quick weekend lunch while in the area and very much enjoyed the experience. The service was prompt and friendly, our server kept our water glasses filled, and our meals (pastitsio and soup and salad) were solid, if not remarkable. Overall, quite good.

Jimmy P, Owner at It's Greek to Me, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Thank you for your review. We take great pride in making fresh and real food to order. Stop by again soon!