“My personal Best-of-Tucson”

Ranked #11 of 128 Shopping in Tucson
Cedaredge, Colorado
“My personal Best-of-Tucson”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013

There isn't anything I Don't like about Bookman's! I buy, sell, and trade stuff here every time we come to Tucson. It is the most fun shopping ever, but then I love all things books. And collectibles and funky jewelry and kid's stuff and music. A Tucson original.

Visited August 2013

New York City, New York
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Great selection with friendly workers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

They have lots of books and video games. Friendly staff always willing to help. Lots of fun roaming the huge selection of used books

Visited May 2013
Olympia, WA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“If you love books, you must visit this store!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

We love Tucson, and every time we visit, we make sure to stop at Bookman's. Our 11 year old is in love with TS Eliot, and scored a collection of all his works for only $12 plus her 10% off for the Kid's Club discount. We found DvD's, books, jewelry, and a reusable cup sporting the Bookman's Logo. I love this place!

Visited April 2013
Santa Fe, New Mexico
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 105 helpful votes
“best Small-town Bookstore in the Southwest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2013

I've been hitting Bookman's every time I come to Tucson for twenty-five years. Their rare and hard to find section isn't what it used to be (it used to be a separate room with two or three thousand titles, and now its a single bookcase), but their hardcover fiction section draws me in every time, and I don't believe I've ever left without buying. Excellent source for first editions under $10!

Visited March 2013
Clover, South Carolina
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“A Must Stop for Used Books, Movies, Games, & More”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2013

This place is always a must stop when I'm in Tucson. There are 3 locations in town and I try to hit them all. The location on Speedway is the newest and probably the most modern. You can find some great deals on books (especially older ones). Newer books are usually 1/2 the price of retail. DVDs and BLU-Rays are also for sale, but don't expect a great deal on newer releases. You can find them cheaper on Ebay, but you can get them immediately at Bookmans. Video games for ALL systems are also available and deal can be found if you're lucky. It's a great way to just relax and spend a couple of hours!

Visited March 2013