“Great food, fantastic service!”

Steak House at Desert Diamond Casino
Price range: US$18 - US$36
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Los Reales and Nogales Hwy
Transit: Public Transportation stops in front of the Desert Diamond Casino. Taxi service available at valet.
Tucson, Arizona
“Great food, fantastic service!”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

I'm not sure what happened with the other reviewers concerning the Steak House, however, six of us had dinner last night (Saturday) and all had a great time and dinner. Three of us had the Petite Filet with the garlic parmesan potatoes and you could have cut the filet with your fork. Very tender....cooked to perfection....and very tasty. My wife had the Steak Diane, my friends wife the Pasta Primavera and the last member of the group had the New York steak. All were very happy with their choices. Service, for us, was impeccable with Jessica (our server) being very efficient and friendly. We even had the manager, Brett, stop by the table to make sure all was going well. There are a few good steakhouses in Tucson, and this is one! Been to the Steakhouse three times now and will definitely go back!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank TrapperH

Burlington, Canada
“scrumpdelicious”
Reviewed 4 March 2013

We (4) went last night and it was fantastic, the food was presented and not only looked great but tasted great as well, the pasta primavera (1)chicken marsala (2) and the rib eye(1) all outstanding. The little touches i.e. mixed bread basket, crustini and sorbet were excellent it was definetely fine dining and chef Chris came and chatted with us which was a nice touch. We were left with a sense of welcome and come back home.We certainly will be back.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank sandra P
Lahaina, HI
“Very disappointed”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

The steak was of poor quality, overcooked, and the presentation mediocre at best. As in other reviews the extras were overpriced, the restaurant was very overpriced for an experience that rated more like a cafe than a fine restaurant.

The management had no interest in seeing that you were treated as clientele worthy of their time.

We won't return and I would put this on my list of a evening wasted.

• Visited February 2013
Huntington Beach, California
“Overrated steak place”
Reviewed 10 November 2012

Beautiful restaurant in the middle of the casino. Bit the bottom line for me for the cost of each steak entree, I was one and done. I am not saying it's bad. I am just saying that it wasn't worth it to me

Visited February 2012
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
“Ruined a good thing”
Reviewed 26 December 2011

I always looked forward to eating at the steakhouse when I went to the casino. Imagine my surprise tonight when not only did they start charging a tribal tax on all food and beverages but they also changed the menu. Salads are no longer included with meals. So in short, they raised the prices, reduced the food they give you and now charge tax on it. This was my last meal at the steakhouse. Sorry to say that as it used to be a good value for the money.

2 Thank 93jeep