“Best Golf Course”

Starr Pass Golf Club
Ranked #10 of 77 Outdoor Activities in Tucson
More attraction details
Owner description: Finishing a round at this 18-hole course gives players an inviting desert golf experience, as the course winds its way through desert washes, over mountain passes and into box canyons.
Westerville, Ohio, Usa
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Best Golf Course”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I enjoyed this experience and have learned so much about Arizona.
The JW Marriott Starr Pass resort rests within the breathing Tucson Mountain Park that is full of Saguaro cacti. Owner Chris Ansley shared with me his deep appreciation of the health and environment of the golf course. This is one of the best golf resorts I have ever stayed.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Harvey A

Tucson, Arizona
4 attraction reviews
“Margaritas on Tap!”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Firstly, the golf was tough but so beautiful. The scenery you receive while on the course is truly amazing. Make sure to bring your camera!

Secondly, Ashley had Margaritas & Bloody Mary's on tap on the Beverage Cart!!! If the golf and scenery aren't enough for you, maybe loading up on few of those awesome drinks will make your experience that much better. Great Customer service from the entire staff, and thank you again to Ashley for making sure we stayed hydrated!

Visited June 2014
“Golf outing”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

We had a great experience at the golf course it was a beautiful day to play on a even more beautiful course. We decided to get a room and the staff was excellent in particular Cole Bonahoom he recommended a few sites to check out while there and they were great. Awesome experience! !!!!

“Excellent Conditions”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We recently played the Rattler/Roadrunner course at Starr Pass Golf Club. The course is in prime condition, as usual, and the pace of play was 4 hours on Sunday morning. I have played the course many times and the staff is always very friendly. The starter Mac, has the place running like a clock.

Ken Poreda

Visited June 2014
Tucson, United States
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Whew. Too tough for me, but a beaut”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have played Starr Pass twice. Its setting is magnificent and the service is good, but as a 16 handicapper, I have not been able to come close to my handicap on this course. For an "A" player, I would recommend it.

Visited June 2013