“Golf Coarse”

Add it.
49er Country Club
Ranked #37 of 76 Outdoor Activities in Tucson
More attraction details
Owner description: This 18-hole championship golf course is at 6,681 yards with a 71.9 rating.
Tucson, Arizona
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Golf Coarse”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

A few months ago I would have told you, this course has turned around and is in great shape. Now I am saying, stay away! It is in terrible shape. They burned the grass on the greens. Literally putted through dirt, dry spots and some grass. As we drove our carts, dust was frying. Not from wind, but the course was so dry and in ruins that dust was flying! I will say the food is good, bathrooms in the club house and on the course are clean, but right now the course is unplayable.

Visited June 2014

Tucson, Arizona
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Golf Course is in good shape”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have only golfed there. I have not tried the food etc. The course is in good shape! Best in many years. Worth checking out.

Visited February 2014
Tucson
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Friday Night Fish Fry”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Stopped by for their Friday Night Fish Fry. Very pleasantly surprised. First of all the place was packed. After we sat down, we received some of the best service we have every received. Unfortunately I can't remember the young ladys name, but she was great. Drinks can quick and were priced right, $3 for a Coors Light draft. I ordered the fish fry and my wife ordered something else. Both meals were fantastic and worth coming back to. I definitely recommend this place and I guarantee we will be back. Maybe for the pizza next time because we say a lot of pizzas being sold as take out and eat in.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Brian K
England, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Top Drawer”
Reviewed 16 April 2013

Having played a few times recently there is no doubt in my mind that the staff really care. My favourite course in Tucson by far.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank 7wood
chehalis Wa
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Its come back to life”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

After many years of decline this great golf course is coming back to life! Every month you see more improvements. The recent restroom restoration was done with a touch of class. The maintenance of the course is now above average again and the sand traps are the best in the Tucson area lots of sand not dirt & rocks like most of the other courses. They just started a new cover patio off the restraunt that will add to your expiiance. And the course staff make you feel welcome and are working to get you to return!

Visited January 2013