Pistacchio - Gelato Naturale Italiano
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Costa Mesa, California
“Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

Tasted like I remember gelato tasted in Italy.... Need I say more! Its a nice place to go after a bite at one of the nearby restaurants.

Visited November 2013

Arlington, MA
“Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

I wish I could go back and try everything! They have both gelato and sorbet, and you can get a combination even in a "small" cup, which is a very generous size. Be sure to try the orange cardamom! (They will give tastes, so you can sample before deciding.)

Visited November 2013
Glendale, Arizona
“My first Gelato!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

What a great, small place- gelato experts! The owner even went to Italy to learn the craft from the masters!
A multitude of flavors, and they give samples!
Peppermint is divine; I had the lemon and it was bursting with freshness and flavor!
Thanks Allegro il Gelato Naturale for a great gelato and wonderful dessert experience!
I loved the mini cookie treat too!
Presentation is everything and you guys excel!

Visited October 2013
Colorado
“FAVOLOSO”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

I lived in Italy for a number of years, and this is hands-down the best gelato I have had anywhere in the US. It is truly fabulous. The fruit flavors are great; the cream flavors are great. I like it better than GROM! My special votes go to: lemon, pistachio, chocolate, vanilla, salted caramel, basil pineapple, I could go on and on... I always bring visitors here and they always love it.

• Visited August 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Excellent and addictive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013

We went three times in one week. Three of us..terrible, I know, but it's so good! Can't go back to regular ice cream after this. Hagen daas just wont do. Sea salt caramel? Yum. Pineapple basil? Yum. Vanilla? Yum. Mint chocolate? Yum. Everything there? YUM! We're actually going tonight lol yum!

• Visited July 2013