“We love Buffalo Exchange”

Buffalo Exchange (Monterey Village)
Ranked #47 of 132 Shopping in Tucson
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

I have shopped at Buffalo Exchange since I was a teenager. They have a great selection of new and used clothes, vintage jewelry and great purses. The staff is always friendly and ready to help if needed. This is a great place to find that perfect outfit every-time.

Bring along a bag of your clothes to sell and you will get cash or trade on site. Pretty cool!

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Current, youthful, quality clothes and shoes and accessories. I have found great deals on shoes that I love. I have a daughter and daughters-in-law and granddaughters, so I go in thinking about birthdays and Christmas!