I was so fortunate to be a part of the grand opening of this fabulous new resort! I really enjoyed the hotel. The beds were very comfortable, and the pool area was lovely. They had great fire pits to enjoy the brisk Arizona evenings near the pool.
The casino itself is a great place to gamble, but it is great to see the expansion into a resort complex with quality restaurants, a hotel and relaxing pool. I ate at both An del Sol (Mr. An's asian restaurant) and PY Steakhouse. They both exceeded my expectations. The wine list at PY Steakhouse was particularly impressive.
I really enjoyed my time here, and only wish it could have been longer! I'll definitely be back next time I'm in Tucson!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino Del Sol Resort, Spa and Conference Center is a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Resort and a Four-Diamond Triple AAA resort nestled in the secluded mesquites of the high desert; and just 15 minutes from Tucson International Airport and downtown Tucson. Includes: *Hiapsi Spa and Fitness Center*Prema Lobby Lounge*Festa International Buffet*PY Steakhouse*Ume Asian Cuisine Sushi Restaurant*Expansive pool area featuring the Oasis Pool Bar*High Limit Lounge*Covered parking garage*Various other restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Casino Del Sol Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casino Del Sol Hotel Tucson
- Casino Del Sol Resort Tucson, Arizona