The room we stayed in had a beautiful view of the mountains & pool. The bed was very comfortable with lots of pillows and an elegant bedspread. We enjoyed the widescreen TV with plenty of channels to choose from, and enjoyed having the Keurig coffee maker in the room. The bathroom had a nice glass & tile shower. This experience was far more than an average hotel or motel room. The parking garage was very convenient to the hotel & casino. I enjoyed coffee at one of the two Starbucks shops. The resort has several restauants to dine in and will soon have a new buffet. It is a great place to stay while enjoying all the entertainment in the casino. I might add that the rooms are very quiet & relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino Del Sol, Spa and Conference Center is a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Resort and a Four-Diamond Triple AAA resort nestled in the secluded mesquites of the high desert; and just 15 minutes from Tucson International Airport and downtown Tucson. Includes: *Hiapsi Spa and Fitness Center, *Prema Lobby Lounge, *Festa International Buffet,*PY Steakhouse, *Ume Asian Cuisine Sushi Restaurant, *Expansive pool area featuring the Oasis Pool Bar, *High Limit Lounge, *Covered parking garage, *Various other restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Casino Del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casino Del Sol Hotel Tucson
- Casino Del Sol Tucson, Arizona