We just arrived home after a one weeks vacation in Arizona. We stayed at several different
hotels, in Tuscon, Scottsdale and Sedona. Our 2 night stay at Casino Del Sol Resort was
the absolute best by far. The rooms were very clean, beautiful and the beds were very
comfortable. The staff was very courteous and helpful. The pool is also outstanding. My husband also thought the breakfast buffett in the Casino was excellent (I don't breakfast).
Also, we thought the casino was great. It is the only Casino in Arizona that we did win money at, and had the least amount of smoke. We loved, loved this hotel, hands down it was the best
place we stayed at and we did stay at other Hotels which were more expensive. We both recommend this Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino Del Sol, Spa and Conference Center is a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Resort and a Four-Diamond Triple AAA resort nestled in the secluded mesquites of the high desert; and just 15 minutes from Tucson International Airport and downtown Tucson. Includes: *Hiapsi Spa and Fitness Center, *Prema Lobby Lounge, *Festa International Buffet,*PY Steakhouse, *Ume Asian Cuisine Sushi Restaurant, *Expansive pool area featuring the Oasis Pool Bar, *High Limit Lounge, *Covered parking garage, *Various other restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Casino Del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casino Del Sol Hotel Tucson
- Casino Del Sol Tucson, Arizona