This hotel is great. We had a beautiful view of the mountains. I went with my daughter (her birthday). We spent over 5 hours at the spa and every treatment was amazing thanks to the exceptional staff: Rosalind, Veronica, Cisco. The steakhouse food was superb, just the cocktails are served in the smallest glass I have ever seen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino Del Sol, Spa and Conference Center is a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Resort and a Four-Diamond Triple AAA resort nestled in the secluded mesquites of the high desert; and just 15 minutes from Tucson International Airport and downtown Tucson. Includes: *Hiapsi Spa and Fitness Center, *Prema Lobby Lounge, *Festa International Buffet,*PY Steakhouse, *Ume Asian Cuisine Sushi Restaurant, *Expansive pool area featuring the Oasis Pool Bar, *High Limit Lounge, *Covered parking garage, *Various other restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Casino Del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casino Del Sol Hotel Tucson
- Casino Del Sol Tucson, Arizona