Exc ellent accommodations, great service, beautiful desert surroundings, and a fun place to be, if you like casinos. Also, great food in several top notch restaurants. Can't beat it!! Stayed for 1 night... my husband and I do this often just to get away for some fun, and it's worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino Del Sol Resort, Spa and Conference Center is a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Resort and a Four-Diamond Triple AAA resort nestled in the secluded mesquites of the high desert; and just 15 minutes from Tucson International Airport and downtown Tucson. Includes: *Hiapsi Spa and Fitness Center*Prema Lobby Lounge*Festa International Buffet*PY Steakhouse*Ume Asian Cuisine Sushi Restaurant*Expansive pool area featuring the Oasis Pool Bar*High Limit Lounge*Covered parking garage*Various other restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Casino Del Sol Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casino Del Sol Hotel Tucson
- Casino Del Sol Resort Tucson, Arizona