This was not the first time we went to spend New Years Eve in the Casino but with all the additions and the renovations it was a blast.... We had dinner in the Festa Buffet and for the special price of 30 dollars we were treated with prime rib, oysters on the half shell and a bounty of seafood! For more simple taste there was an array of pasta and pizza.... Last bit not least a splendid sushi buffet if that is what you like.... All crowned by an assortment of desserts and pastries.... And as a special treat Mariachis wandering from table to table...
Only very bad point is the smokers in the Casino! Come on management, let the smokers step outside if they really need the bad stuff, this is 2014!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino Del Sol Resort, Spa and Conference Center is a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Resort and a Four-Diamond Triple AAA resort nestled in the secluded mesquites of the high desert; and just 15 minutes from Tucson International Airport and downtown Tucson. Includes: *Hiapsi Spa and Fitness Center*Prema Lobby Lounge*Festa International Buffet*PY Steakhouse*Ume Asian Cuisine Sushi Restaurant*Expansive pool area featuring the Oasis Pool Bar*High Limit Lounge*Covered parking garage*Various other restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Casino Del Sol Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casino Del Sol Hotel Tucson
- Casino Del Sol Resort Tucson, Arizona