Thank goodness it was comped, as we are new club members. Would have been extremely upset to have paid $19.99 for this meal.
Food was lukewarm at best. We arrived at 5 pm, it opened at 4, and the food was already dried out. Marinara sauce watery, Alfredo sauce had absolutely no flavor.
Actually most of the food was flavorless, bland. Maybe the kitchen ran out of salt, seasonings.
Tri tip, turkey so dry you could hardly chew it.
The green beans and the New York cheesecake were good.
Service was excellent as was the cleanliness.
Will not return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino Del Sol, Spa and Conference Center is a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Resort and a Four-Diamond Triple AAA resort nestled in the secluded mesquites of the high desert; and just 15 minutes from Tucson International Airport and downtown Tucson. Includes: *Hiapsi Spa and Fitness Center, *Prema Lobby Lounge, *Festa International Buffet,*PY Steakhouse, *Ume Asian Cuisine Sushi Restaurant, *Expansive pool area featuring the Oasis Pool Bar, *High Limit Lounge, *Covered parking garage, *Various other restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Casino Del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casino Del Sol Hotel Tucson
- Casino Del Sol Tucson, Arizona